10 - Second Time

Brookes POV - Italics is thoughts or something like that. Warning, mention of a car crash.

Packing for the second time in the past month and a half, I thought that I would have a sort of idea on what to pack. I don't. 

From my large suitcase that I brought with me to the UK, it has pretty much all of my clothes. Even though I though that I was packing light. I certainly was not.

We've been told by the AirLine, Ranboo, Wil, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Aimsey and I are all taking, that we have to keep at a 10% maximum luggage weight because of some reason I can't remember. Look the moral of the story is that my suitcase is well over the weight. So I had to buy a new suit case, which is considerably smaller than the other one.

The flight is around 2 am for some god forsaken reason and that is 6 hours from now. So it's currently 8pm and Tubbo is streaming in the room down the all doing a 'Pack with me' Stream. Ranboo is out with Aimsey who have already packed, getting ice cream and buying me a heart medication that I can't get in Amsterdam. 

I need to pack my carry on and weigh my suitcase right now to see if I can fit in more jumpers. I weigh it and it comes to 8.5 kg and I figure I can put in 2 more sweaters so I do. I zip up the suitcase and carry it down stairs. It's currently 8:30pm and I'm putting my laptop, passport, headphones, power banks and chargers all in my carry on, the same one I had coming here. 

A door creaks open to show a little muffin walking in then closing the door behind them. They chuck the medication at me and I finish packing my carry on, I put the bag by the door next to Aimsey. 

I stand fully and cup the side of her face with one hand. "How was ice cream lovely?"

"It was nice, Ranboo and I saw some fans and we took a photo with them!" I giggle at her excitement and grab their hand and take them to the bed. I flick off the light on the way.

I look at what their wearing on the way and it's my varsity jacket and the graphic t I wore to the UK. They take off the jacket and place it over the back of the chair, folding it neatly

We lie down and get under the covers. I grab my phone and set an alarm for 1 am, I quickly check my emails and take a sneaky photo of Aimsey whilst the phone illuminates them. I give myself away with small chuckle and he asks what I did, I show him the photo and after I do I look at it for a few seconds. In this time I hear a chuckle come from Aimee and look up to see them taking a photo of me as well.

"You are so lucky you're a faceless streamer. Or else twitter would have a field day." I smile at their comment.
"Maybe when I face reveal." I reply in a happy tone.

"okay, question. Why are we going to sleep now when we could on the plane?"

"Because it's a one hour flight and I want to be awake when we get to the airbnb. For safety reasons I guess." they nod to my answer and put down their phone. I turn over and take off my glasses and put my phone on charge.

*Time skip to 3am (Landing in Amsterdam)*

After we have collected our bags from baggage claim we head out to find our ubers. We make our way to the airbnb where most of us, the cricket crew plus Niki and Wilbur, are staying.

The person who we're renting out from has 2 streaming set ups themselves and has great fully allowed us to use the computers to stream.

Most of us slept before getting on the plane so we've decided to stream in the downstairs living room. Ranboo and I were in his room choosing which mask and hat I should wear. He pulled out a marbled black and white bucket hat with a crown embroyded in the front. You smile and put it on.

"Thanks, I need to get you some as well soon." I smile on the way downstairs and we decide to stream on my account.

Okay, I love my chat and all. But, they tease me a lot like how Niki's chat showers her with love. It's just what they do. 

So when 300,000 people watched me and Aimsey go red at the mention of Tommy's reaction in the arcade video, asking what happened and teasing only me about going red. I wasn't too surprised.

"You alright there Bishop?" Ranboo asks with a knowing tone.
"Yes, I'm fine. Chat, what happened at the arcade, stays at the arcade. Alrighty?" I speak to the chat, pretty much declaring I won't budge on telling what happened.

"If you say so Bishop." Ranboo changes the subject and everyone ends up talking about the dream smp lore. I'm not on the server so I don't talk throughout the entirety of it, not that anyone really noticed. I scroll through my phone and get a notification from one of my brothers saying the other brother is in hospital.

I get and incoming call and stand up and leave to another room. Yet again, nobody notices.

"Leo, what happened?"
"Charlie got hit by a semi on the m1 (Highway), he's in a stable condition. But doctors want everyone to get down here just incase anything changes." Leo says in a monotone voice. We aren't exactly, how do I put it, on the best terms. 
"Okay well, are you with him?"
"Yes I'm with him! What do you think I am!?" He yells other... non repeatable phrases and ends up hanging up when I ask to talk to Charlie.

Leo's right, I don't deserve what I have right now. And I should have stayed with Charlie instead of leaving and not taking him with me. I thought it was for the best if he stayed with our parents, seeing it was me who got all of their anger. I shouldn't have been so stupid and let him stay with them. If I just took him with me he would still be uninjured. Who am I kidding... I didn't leave without him just because I thought he would be fine... I left without him because I couldn't handle him watching me get all the anger let out on me.

A knock at the door interrupts my thoughts and I quickly wipe away my tears. I take a deep breath and push my emotions down, bottling them up and storing them away. 

"Who is it?"

Word count:1131

A/N - Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I didn't expect to add angst as it was a last minute decision. What do you think of it?