[Y/n]: Armin, aren't you still visiting Annie?...-She began to speak, looking at the blond, who quickly perked up- Do you think that's your own free will?..

[Armin]: Wh-What?...

[Y/n]: If memories are what shape people, a part of you is Bertolt now...-As (Y/n) spoke, Armin's face was slowly fading, pupils slowly shrinking and sweat rolling down his face as he gulped nervously- Within you is an enemy with feelings for another enemy. Armin... Bertolt has got into your head. You're the one manipulated by the enemy...

Armin was speechless.

[Y/n]: Now you're weak, Armin...-Armin tries to speak but only inaudible noises came out- You're not the same as before. You are being manipulated by the enemy. You never noticed, Armin...

[Mikasa]: (Y/n)...

[Y/n]: I wonder, what would happen if instead of saving you... we had saved Commander Erwin?...-Mikasa looked at her in disbelief, Armin clenched his hands into fists while they tremble- If we had saved Commander Erwin... Captain Louis wouldn't be suffering, Commander Hanji wouldn't have so much weight on her shoulders... Commander Erwin wouldn't have been weak like you...

Armin felt tears in his eyes. Mikasa didn't resist (Y/n)'s words, she gave the two of them an angry look before yelling at them.

[Mikasa]: Eren, (Y/n).. what are you--?

[Eren]: You, too, Mikasa...-This time it was Eren who was speaking, causing Mikasa to fall silent- The Ackermanns were intentionally designed to protect Eldia's King...-Mikasa's face drops, her mouth hangs- Back then, faced with a life-or-death situation, you heard my order: Fight".. At that moment, instincts awoke from within you...

[Y/n]: Do you remember when I yelled at you to take that knife?...-She asks, but Mikasa doesn't answer-

[Eren]: By mistake, you thought that me and (Y/n) were the hosts you had to protect..

[Mikasa]: No...-Her voice was soft, making Eren furrow his brows slightly-

[Eren]: No? No, what?...

[Mikasa]: It wasn't... a mistake...-She started to remember when Eren took her home, when (Y/n) gave her the scarf with a smile. The moments of the four- It's because it was you two, Eren, (Y/n)! I became strong because of both of you!...

[Eren]: Ackermanns with awakened powers apparently get sudden headaches. It happens when their old self resists being forced to protect their host. Sound familiar?..

Mikasa gasps, her smile dropping and looks down. Her body begins to shake as her hands ball up. 

[Mikasa]: No...

[Eren]: I'm saying...

[Mikasa]: No, I..

[Eren]: Your family was made to forget who they are and live only to protect. In other words, slaves...

[Armin]: Enough, Eren!..-He yells at him, his eyes went to (Y/n)- (Y/n)!...-The girl looks at him- Say something! We are your friends!...

[Y/n]: Do you want me to continue for Eren?...-She asks, Armin looks at her confused- Mikasa...-The Ackerman girl turns her head towards her- You know who we hate more than anyone? Those who aren't free. Just like livestock...

[Armin]: EREN! (Y/n)!!...

[Eren]: Just seeing you has always pissed me off so much, and now I finally know why. I can't stand the sight of a slave who obeys orders without question...