Kiseme draws out his sword. "This guy is getting pretty annoying. Should we kill him?"

"It doesn't look like we can leave this village smoothly. But don't overdo it, your techniques tend to stand out." Itachi says.

"They're done for then." Kiseme states.

I watch Asuma take on Kiseme and Kurenai takes Itachi. Kiseme cuts Asuma's arm. And Kurenai using Genjutsu on Itachi. All of a sudden Kurenai is trapped onto the tree that Itachi was. "Genjutsu that level doesn't work on me." Itachi states as he attacks Kurenai and kicks her into the water.

"But, this is as far as it goes for you." Kakashi says to Itachi and a clone that copied Kiseme in front of Asuma.

"I asked you to take care of them earlier, but I felt uneasy you know. Mayumi, why are you here?" Kakashi asks, I step out from behind the tree.

"I was trying to find Asuma." I say crossing my arms getting a better look at Itachi.

"Mayumi! You shouldn't be here!" Asuma shouts as he looks over at me. "Leave!" Kiseme quickly charges at me with his sword and I quickly match his speed and blocks his sword.

"That was some speed, some good strength for another opponent but, good stance, but doesn't look like you have enough strength for me though." He says pushing me back with his sword and I flip and swing my sword and cut his cheek. "You will be great one day with that, you managed to lay a small hit in me." He comments I just stand there staring at him. Is he seriously complementing me?

"This is a surprise." Kiseme says. "No wonder you copied my Jutsu. So there really is a fellow besides Itachi who has that eye. You're name is Kakashi, the Copy Ninja isn't it?"

"I'm the one who was suprised. I saw strange people in the tea house and wondered who they were. I see, you're one of the 'Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist'." Kakashi states.

I look at him wide eyed almost intrigued by this. Seven swords men?! I've always wanted to learn from them!

"Looks like I caught an interest of your student there Kakashi." Kiseme says looking over to me.

"She's smarter than that." Asuma says as I don't take my eyes off Kiseme.

"That sword you have is Shark's Skin isn't it?" Kakashi asks, I knew I was right.

"I've heard Zabuza had it out with you?" Kiseme says laughing.

"Yeah." Kakashi says Kiseme looks at him angry, bringing his sword out in front of him.

"You are someone who well worth lopping off."

"Kiseme, stop it." Itachi says looking at me then back at Kiseme. "If you were to go at it with that man, it won't end without a cost. Don't lose sight of the goal, you didn't come here to get injured!"

"Let me hear that 'goal' then." I ask taking a step closer.

"Just came to find something we're looking for."

"The thing you're looking for, was it your dreams? Because those have been lost for a long time." I mutter.

"Mayumi, now is not the time." Asuma says sternly, I don't think I've ever heard him talk to anybody like that.

"Bold little girl aren't you?" Kiseme says smiling at me.

"I'm different from Kiseme, I don't take my time." Itachi says looking over to Kakashi. Looks like me and shark man have more in common than I thought.

Kakashi forms hand signs and so does Itachi. Before they know it Itachi stabs Kakashi in the back making everyone gasp.

"As shadow clone?! His Jutsu is too fast!" Kurenai says.