"Wait...WHAT!?"

Karma sighed, and looked his at hi family. "My husband got me pregnant."  He said, and watched their reactions, trying to hold back a smile. 

Kanao smirked widely, wanting more details. Kai stood there, obviously pissed at Gakushuu for touching his little brother. Hanya was crying in happiness, while Sakura was staring into space, obviously tired. 

Then, it clicked for everyone. "You can't get pregnant." They all said at once. "Well duh!" Karma replied, standing up and motioning for his family to follow him. 

"We're either going to find a surrogate mother, or we're gonna adopt. Our best option is to adopt, we can't find a surrogate mother that wouldn't want to interfere with our lives." Karma explained.

<><><>With Gakushuu<><><>

"Hey Dad?" Gakuho raised an eyebrow. "I got Karma pregnant." Gakuho looked at his son through his reader glasses. 

"You sure about that?" Gakushuu nodded

"Okay." Gakuho put a lot of emphases on the "Kay" part, going back to his book. Gakushuu could've sworn he heard his father mutter, "I want more grandchildren, make it happen." 

Gakushuu smiled to himself. "What are you smiling at?" Gakuho asked.

"Nothing." Gakushuu continued smiling.

"Mhm."