Snuggles

Gakushuu walked towards the kitchen, rubbing his eyes. He saw his father, only wearing sweatpants and filling out documents. "Dad, It's midnight, you need sleep." Gakushuu got down two cups from the cupboard. "Sleep is for the weak." Gakuho replied, blinking a few times. 

Gakushuu sighed. "At least drink stop working for a few hours, It's not good to have your brain running all the time." Gakushuu sat down, gave a cup to his dad and leaned his head against the older man's head.

Gakushuu yawned. "Why do you stay up all night every night anyways?" Gakushuu put his cup down on the floor, then sighing. "Please, go to sleep." Gakuho sighed, then cleaned up his paperwork and put it into a binder. 

"Okay, I'll go to sleep." Gakushuu smiled tiredly, then stood up, putting the cups on a counter. Gakushuu went to his room, then closed the door, pressing his ear against the door. He heard his father go into his room, and climb on his bed.

Gakushuu waited 10 minutes, before slowly opening his door and peeking inside his father's room. Gakushuu mentally sighed when he saw his father was asleep, and thanked the heavens his dad was a heavy sleeper. 

Gakushuu crept into the room, before slipping into the bed, and closing his eyes. He felt arms wrap around him, then opened one eye, to then be pulled to his father's chest. He felt the vibrations of his father humming something, and closed his eyes. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

Gakushuu woke up the next morning, with his father's arms wrapped around his torso, while the younger Asano's legs where wrapped around his father's waist. Gakushuu looked down, then closed his eyes again. 

"We really need to get up." He heard his father whisper, morning voice growling. Gakushuu hummed slightly. "What time is it?" The strawberry blonde craned his neck backwards, to see it read 5:30.

"We have time, It's only 5:30." Gakushuu said, closing his eyes again. "But how did you sleep?" Gakushuu asked, tightening his grip on his father.

"Better. I still had nightmares though." Gakushuu looked down at his father when he said this. "Of What?"

"One of my very first students dying." Gakushuu opened his eyes. 

"Which One? There's the one with the pigtails, the bowl cut guy, and Ikeda." Gakushuu met them once one he was younger, but he couldn't remember their names. Gakushuu heard his father sigh. 

"Ikeda." Gakushuu wanted to ask questions, but he knew this was a sensitive subject for his dad. Gakushuu craned his neck to look at the clock on the wall. "Okay, we really need to get up." 

Gakuho shook his head. "Nah, I'm the principle. I do whatever the hell I want when It comes to my school."