After school duties

Gakushuu grabbed a broom, and shooed the janitor home, for some sleep. Gakushuu got to work mopping the cafeteria, making sure he took off his shoes and put on clean ones. The strawberry blonde was singing a song that was stuck in his head.

He waved at the lunch ladies, who where cleaning up the kitchen and preparing lunch for tomorrow. He thought about helping them when he was done. He was tired, yes, but he drank some coffee.

The lunch ladies waved a goodbye to him, and he waved back. After a few minutes, he saw his father walk in. Gakuho sighed. "How many cups of coffee did you have today?" Gakushuu shrugged.

"You had 5 didn't you?" Gakushuu nodded, dread pooling into his stomach. "Oh my gosh you're so me." Gakushuu raised an eyebrow at this, but didn't say anything. Gakuho eyed his son, who was focusing on the floor. 

"Do what's with you wrist?" Gakushuu looked at his left wrist, where a bruise was starting to form. "Oh, nothing." 

"But it doesn't look normal, It's circling your wrist like it was marked with rope. And your left arm seems weaker than usual." Gakushuu hated the fact his father could read him like a book. He pulled his arm back from the stinging.

"Come with me." Gakushuu did as he was told, after putting up the broom. On the way to their destination, Gakuho grabbed a laptop from his office. "What are you-"

"I'm going to get your teacher fired." Gakushuu was now jogging to keep up with his father. "W-Why!?" 

Gakuho kicked the door to class A down, and gave a glare at the teacher. "Kensaku Ono, You are fired."

"W-Why!?" 

"For tying up my son's left wrist saying it was a 'Sin' to use your left hand."

"But It is! You have to agree with me!" 

"I use my left hand, are you going to shame me for it and tie my wrist up and force me to use my left hand?" Gakuho was now using his brainwashing techniques, making the teacher sweat, drool, and get all teary eyed.

 Gakushuu applied some hand sanitizer onto his hands and backed up a little. "NOW GO!" The teacher left. Gakuho sighed, and sat in the spinney-chair. "That was stressful." Gakushuu eyed his father, debating whether or not he hated the teacher, or did it fir his sons' sake.

"Now, let's go treat that wrist of yours, I have ointment in my office."