Chapter 9: BONUS

Malaysia stared into the sky as streaks of horizon were seen. He gave a sigh, looking down on a bouquet of roses that looked like it was withering yet it looked beautiful in the red colour, except the middle one. He heaved a sigh, smiling softly at the blank space as he stood up. After his recent incident, his lower bodice was now full of bandages. He knocked on the door to see Germany answering it.

"Malaysia? It's been so long! We didn't achieve news from the hospital saying you were going to be set free. " He gave a hug before backing up. Malaysia chuckled as he noticed another figure behind Germany with a cat in her arms. She peeked in. "Mal? " Her eyes widen as she placed the cat down, moving Germany aside, she gave a tight hug. The both of them gave the warmest hugs existing. "I'm here to give you this. " He gave the roses to Singapore. "I'll stop loving you, as a best friend of course, until the last one dies. " he smiled, giving pats on her head. "Sure." Singapore chuckled. Malaysia saluted to Germany before he left the house.

A few months past as every rose withered, except for one. Bright as new, red as blood. Singapore took a closer look at it, realising it was a fake rose. A note was dangling as she picked it up.

' I won't stop loving you, my best one. ' ~Mal.