Chapter 2

Malaysia had already waved his goodbyes before entering his house, leaving Germany and Singapore walking. "Can I have your number? " Singapore grabbed her phone out, giving it to Germany as he gave a little blush. He took the phone as he typed the number in, giving it back to her once it's typed. "Thanks, goodbye! " Singapore smiled, walking to her house which was unknowingly beside them. Germany stared at her then to her house, its light shimmering in luxury with their gardens flexing to people walking by. Germany walked off after a while of looking at the house, giving a sigh. That night, both Singapore and Malaysia was calling on an app. " I thought you were too short to even reach me. " Malaysia dramatically sobbed. Singapore have a chuckle as a text message disturbed. She clicked on it to see Germany.

Germany: Hello? Is this Singapore?

Hello, yes it is :)) I'm in call with Malaysia rn, wanna join in? :Singapore

Germany: hm, sure.

Singapore added Germany into the call. "Siapa ni? Oh " Malaysia squinted his eyes only to notice Germany. (Who's this? Oh) The three of them chatted and chatted when only Germany and Malaysia kept looking at each other ever time Singapore was distracted. The clocked chimed six as all of them said goodbye for dinner.

The night later, Germany looked out if his window as he kept holding his wrist. Ambulance lights went pass as he sighed, going to his bed. Malaysia played his guitar, his eyes tired as he kept practicing his guitar. Singapore was scrolling through her phone with her wireless headphones.

The following day, Singapore walked with her phone. Her hair was a small curly as her fringe hang, Malaysia skate boarded through the halls as Singapore sighed. Just as she was about to chase him, she heard a loud crash. She saw Malaysia on the ground, one of his knees up as he glanced at Singapore. He blushed slightly at her light brown cotton shirt with brown cargo pants, covered with a red Jacket.

"Hi best one. " he smiled innocently as he taught Singapore would help him. Instead Singapore bent down, giving him a slap. "Hello best one. " she got up and held out a helping hand. "Get your skateboard and clean up the mess, no helping. " She walked off. Malaysia grunted, blowing his hair off his face.

**Malaysia hair info. **