Chapter 4

"Why are you guys such early birds? It's only 8am." Singapore sipped her tea before looking both of the male. "Why not? I want to see you anyways right? " Malaysia winked, grabbing a towel before heading to the bathroom. Singapore squinted her eyes as she gave a little redden face. Germany pushed Malaysia's head before he entered the bathroom and Malaysia hit him with his towel in return. "So uh, breakfast down stairs or out? " Singapore walked towards the window, looking through it. "What do you feel about KFC? " Germany scrolled through his phone. "Sure, after that can we buy our prom outfits? " Singapore smiled at him. Germany gave a little crimson light on his face as he stared at the radiant female. "Oh, uh sure. I need to get mine too. " He shook his head. Malaysia voice could be heard in the bathroom. "WHY THE FUCK GOT LIPAS I'M GIVING THIS A 3 STARS" He screamed. Singapore burst out laughing. Germany stood there confused. "Lipas?" He wondered. Singapore couldn't hear him from her own laughter and Malaysia's screaming. After some time of Singapore laughing, Malaysia got out. Singapore was on the floor in a fetus position laughing quietly. "You laugh some more I will tape your mouth cb" Malaysia grunted, drying his hair with the towel. Germany was combing his hair and Singapore got up weakly by the laughter, grabbing the so are towel as she walked her way to the bathroom still laughing. Malaysia pointed the middle finger to her before hanging his towel.

After all three were done, they head out of the hotel to get what Germany said, KFC, for their meal. "I know how Friday is prom day but I don't know who to dance with. " Singapore was chattering then she caught up with the prom dance. Malaysia and Germany looked at each other, sharing the same death glare. "Don't worry about that, that will be a later part. " Germany smiled, his hands patting Singapore's shoulder. Malaysia folded his arms. They arrived at the food restaurant as they ordered their meal.

*too lazy to type them eating blah blah. *

The three were walking as they passed by a large candy shop, Singapore stopped her tracks as she walked backwards and faced the store. She eyed the famous candy 'Airheads' and switch glances with Germany and Malaysia back to the store. She make a run for it but Germany caught up somehow and grabbed her. "Woah woah now, what do you want? " He asked while Singapore was trying to escape his arm. "Those Airheads are fucking tasty! " Singapore still tried escaping him. "We'll get them after the prom outfits okay? We had just ate. " Germany sighed. Singapore nodded as he slowly put her down, once both feet was down, Singapore instead dash for the candy store but Malaysia got her midway. Singapore blew her hair blocking her face as she rolled her eyes. "You promise you'll get the candy! " she looked at Germany, pointing her finger to his face. Germany nodded as Singapore tried to run her way out. But Malaysia being strong, obviously wouldn't let her go. Singapore flung her legs as her leg hit Malaysia's 'area' (yk..)

"OW FUCK. " Malaysia let go of her as he slowly fell to the ground. Germany gave a laugh before he chased after Singapore who was running to the store. After he carried Singapore, on his shoulders, and soon picked up Malaysia and put him on his shoulders. "The prom outfits store are the first thing before dessert. " he sighed. As they reached the store, Singapore was shifting through the outfits. "I'm pretty sure the men section is there. " Singapore pointed. "Holy daddy outfits" Malaysia rushed to the section as Germany walked behind him. Singapore picked out a black outfit with ruffled translucent sleeve.

She felt excited as she wondered putting additional stuff since she found it a little plain

She felt excited as she wondered putting additional stuff since she found it a little plain. She payed for it first before she looked at the men section. Germany walked to her. "What's in the bag? " He asked, looking at it. "Nah uh! Can't look, only on Friday. " She smiled, shifting her bag behind her. Germany shrugged his shoulders. "Go ahead and buy your candy then, just return outside the store. " Germany turned around. Singapore excitedly rushed out of the store. Malaysia pulled out an outfit that looked like all men would wear.

"Boring for real

"Boring for real. " Germany smirked, holding out an outfit by its hanger.

Malaysia gave an eye roll before the both of them layed, Malaysia added additional black fingerless gloves

Malaysia gave an eye roll before the both of them layed, Malaysia added additional black fingerless gloves. Singapore was waiting outside for them with her candy. "Hey guys! I need to get something from the store for my outfit. " She said, handing out some candy for them. "Sure, we need to get something too. " Germany walked off.

Singapore looked at the tiny bundled red flowers, thinking it would suit the outfit. She then got fake orchids for her hair and tiny fake white flowers along with it for the hairstyle. Germany picked out some fake cornflower while Malaysia picked out fake red hibiscus. As they all returned back to the hotel, Singapore gave a yawn as she stretched. "I'm gonna change my outfit real quick, and take a nap. " she walked to the bathroom. Germany looked at Malaysia. "I am going to win her with what ever I can. " Malaysia grabbed onto Germany's collar.

He walked over to the table as he placed his stuff down."She will be my dance for prom. " he turned his body at him. "Let's correct that, she will pick me because of my intelligence and loyalty to her. " Germany winked. Malaysia banged his hand on the table, gritting his teeth. "I don't think so! I'm funny and more loyal to her! " He bellowed. Germany did the same at him, staring. "I don't think she likes someone who is obsessed over a drink! " Germany yelled, his glasses slightly falling as he quickly pushed them back up. Malaysia's fist was clenched. "I'm the one calling her everyday and always on her side! " he yelled. "I'm the one gifting her and spoiling her the entire time. " Germany stared deadly at Malaysia. They face inch closer as they thought no more excuses, only death staring each other. None notices when they suddenly pushed their faces too close, their lips touching. An accidental kiss happened as the both of them screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK BRO" Germany turned away, wiping his mouth. Malaysia sobbed quietly as he wiped his. Singapore got out in confusion to why the both of them were screaming and suddenly silent. "What's wrong? " She asked.

'This two guys always get me confused. '