Chapter 8 :Happily Ever After

Singapore walked through the cold halls of the hospital, waiting for the news of Malaysia after the stabbing incident at prom. The traumatizing flashbacks of the scene made her worry more as the earlier blood drip made her more anxious. The door open as a doctor walked out. "Are you Ms.Singapore? " The doctor asked, checking his board. Singapore nodded. He led her into the room of the male who was lying with bandages on his lower body. "Malaysia? " She mumbled, holding his hand. The eyes of his started to open slowly as he saw bright light as her face. He moved his head slowly to where his wrapped wound was and sighed. He held her face as they both smiled. "Is Germany out there? " He looked at the door. Singapore wanted to open her mouth but someone went in the room, it was Germany. Malaysia looked as he smiled. "Give us a moment. " he forced himself up, sitting on the hospital bed. Singapore went out, leaving the both of them behind.

"Listen here, you'll have to take care of her now. " Malaysia coughed. "I won't be with her for a couple of being hospitalized. So please, make her happy and look through the future. " he held Germany's hand. "I will, and don't worry. " He heaved a light sigh. "If you don't I'll beat your ass once I'm healed. " Malaysia death stared him. Germany gave n awkward smile.

-ᰔ-

After the many days of Malaysia's recovery, Germany and Singapore went out on a local park at night. The moon rose as it shone beautifully. "Singapore? " Germany looked at her, his stomach fluttering with butterflies. The female looked at him. He handed out a bouquet of roses and orchids. "Will you be my girlfriend? " He looked at her in the eyes with all the courage. Singapore felt red as she slowly took the bouquet, nodding her answer. Germany gave a relieved sigh as the both of the hugged under the moon light. Singapore looked at his glinting eyes as they inched, kissing. And that was, the happily ever after.

~ᰔ~