She was so worried how to solve this issue and out of no where it got resolved and now she is so happy. Just when she entered the room,she hopped on the bed with utmost happiness and hugged her teddy bear not knowing the actual reason that it was kathir who was the reason for her happiness.

Three days passed by...

It was murugan and parvathy wedding anniversary. Kathir after coming back from college was getting ready to attend the small function. His heart was beaming with love that he is going to see her again. Taking a small shower,he wore a black pant and crimson clean white shirt. He tucked that inside perfectly and started pulling up his sleeves. That time his phone was ringing. It was his friend Ashok and he picked it up and said"sollu da dei...."

"Enna maplaya voice la oru kadhal vasam varudhu..."he joked and kathir said"enda unnaku theriyadha...ippo dhan college la sonnen la"

"Dei nee poi propose panna poriya?"he asked again and kathir who was combing his hair dropped his brush and said back"yen da unnaku ippadi oru doubt??"

"Illa sorry sollave nee time romba edutha adhukey appadi naa...idhuku..."he dragged

"Dei enna yaarunu nenaicha kathirvelan da...eppadi propose panni mullai ah correct panren paru..."he told with confidence.

"Adhu seri college la class ponnu doubt keka vandaley rendu nimishum mela pesa maatan ivan alaipayuthey madhavan maari dialogue viduvan ah...mullla dhan pavam.."he murmured. "Edhachum sonniya??"kathir asked and Ashok said "adhu Haan mullai romba lucky nu sonnen...seri yenkita pesi time waste pannama... mullai kita manasu vittu pesu... edhachum olari vekkadha..."

"Seri da dei... phone ah vei naa night call panren...ennaku ippo time illa.. mulla ennakaga wait panniti irupa..."he checked himself before the mirror.

"Romba pannadha da unga anni idhu edhachum ketta enna agum paaru..."and kathir lost his smile"avangala yenda nyabagam paduthara... pesama poidu..."he talked for a minute and kept the phone.

He has neatly combed his hair and he looked damn hansome with his attire. While coming back from college he went to a flower garden and picked each flower that he liked and which reminded him of her. Slowly he tied all of them together with his own efforts and made it as a bouquet with an end note

"Ennakaga pirindavaluku
En mudhal kadhal parisu"

He wrote in his own handwriting in a small card and pasted it along with the ribbon.

He has taken his own time to write a letter for her to express his love for her. He then bought a small chain embedded with the letters K and M.

Taking these three gifts which he placed on the bed,he took his bike keys to reach her home. Entering the home with full smile and confidence he collected his things and waited at the doorstep. Before going inside he looked at the fresh & fragrant flowers and brushed his fingers on its petals. He said"inda poo maari dhan Mullai unnoda manasum...adhuku dhan naa vazhka mulluka unnaku adimai irukanum pola iruku..."

Gaining courage, he stepped inside and in a minute just before him ashwin passed inside. Ashwin went forward and not minding it out kathir was coming behind.

Seeing Ashwin coming with a wide grin , mullai came running to him and hugged him tightly.

That's it kathir lost his first hope. Mullai asked "yenda late evalo neram wait panradhu..."to Ashwin and they both went inside leaving kathir behind. Poor girl didn't notice kathir was just behind him.

Kathir felt awkward as he went inside. All he knew was mullai,her family and her close friends but many were in the function. He didn't know to whom to start or to approach as all were busy so he stood at the corner silently watching everything.