No Humanity Left, Captain

Depuis le début

Now, is not the time to lolli gag!

I know, we have to keep going! Let's hurry up!

We both looked at each other, assured of ourselves. Soon, my own confidence of living had shriveled up and died. The feeling of fear and doubt had arose and manipulated my own thoughts.

The only reason how we may be able to figure out a decision so quickly is from experience we gained in the past.

In the end, though we may never know how the outcome is..

I try shaking these thoughts, away. Then. I heard it.

"Strike the neck now!"

I stopped myself, from moving any forward and I turned around.  I rushed back towards the scene.

THRID POV:

(F/n) had raced back towards that scream, and her (e/c) had grew as she stood by and watched.

Her heart had stopped for a mild second. The feeling was impenetrable. The dark elusive side of loss had sprung up again and took over herself.

She had refelt the true pain of loss, once again.

She looked down at the scene, this sick scene.

The titan, took ahold of Erd for a second. Her teeth grinded across his body, as if making sure the man was dead. She spit him out, as if there was an awful taste to his flesh.

"Erd!" Petra scremed out as his body was spit out and had landed on the grass. (F/n) stayed in her position, holding back herself from moving. Her body had froze and was in deep shock of the moment.

Eren had heard the scream nd was rushing back to the wounded squad.

(F/n) began to move, and follow Petra. "Petra!" she shouted. Petra was bewildered and confused, as she wondered all of the possiblites of the female titan's regrowth.

The female titan, had been apcing behind the girl, in thoughts of killing her quickly.

"PETRA! Damn it!  Move out of the way!" (f/n) ordered aloud, as she tried to amtch Petra's speed.

The titan had finally caught up to Petra. She stomped Petra into a tree. The tree's trunk that was once brown was now splattered with Petra's blood.

Her limp body was pushed up against the trunk, and her spine was broken. Her finally moments of life in that moment was fear.

(F/n) stopped as she saw her friend, her (e/c) grew wider and wider, but no tears had fallen. She covered her mouth, in trying not to throw up.