𝚫𝔫ﺂ𝓂úร 𝕵ú𝓂𝚙 ╶ ℰ𝑧ⅰစ ╳ ®ə𝘢𝐝ə𝖗

Start from the beginning

The roommate turns around and asks, "What do you want?" 

"Y/N's passed out and I don't know what to do." he replies.

"Fuck," the roommate says. "Stay with them, I need to go get something."

He nods and rushes back to where Y/N is and waits for the roommate to come back. The roommate comes back, holding a syringe. "What are you doing?" he asks cautiously.

"Y/N was in the Animus for too long. They need this to get out of this state so I'm injecting this into them," he replies. "And I'm Desmond, by the way."

"Ezio."

The roommate-Desmond-injects the stuff into Y/N's arm and they wake up, coughing a bit.

Your POV

You wake up, feeling a bit off. But then your vision refocuses and you see Ezio and Desmond near you, Desmond holding a syringe. "What happened?" you ask while coughing a bit. "Y/N, we've talked about this. You can't use the Animus this much." Desmond said, concerned. "Desmond, I'll be fi-" You were cut off by another bout of coughing.

"Y/N," Ezio said. "I think you should listen to Desmond. You don't look too good."

You stay silent and Desmond says, "Y/N, it's for your own good. You can't use the Animus for now. Remember what Abstergo did to Subject 16."

You nod, still annoyed but willing to concede.

Timeskip because this is already over 1500 words long-, Ezio's POV

It had been a few months since he had come to Firenze from his time and he was enjoying. He absolutely loved this time, all the tech and style really appealed to him. And his friendship with Y/N was getting to the point where they were really close friends. Though he recently had spent some time thinking about what it would be like if he and Y/N were more than friends.

Their almost ethereal E/C eyes, fluffy H/L H/C hair, beautiful S/C skin and their personality (Quick A/N: It doesn't matter how you look, you're perfect just the way you are! Whatever hair type/hair color, skin color/ skin condition, eye color, weight, body type, clothes, etc. YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE <3). He had found himself falling and falling hard for Y/N. It had been weighing on him for a while now. Maybe he should tell them.

Your POV

Ezio seemed a bit more closed off and jumpy around you today. You wondered why and the thought had crossed your mind that he was smitten with you but you pushed that thought away, almost immediately, seeing yourself as unworthy for him. If you were being honest, over the last couple of weeks you had been thinking of Ezio in less of a platonic way and more in a romantic way.

That thought had also been pushed out of your mind almost immediately, as you didn't think you were good enough for him anyway.

Timeskip again (How did this oneshot get to nearly 1800 words?!), Your POV

Ezio had told you to come to the living room so you two could talk and you agreed, a bit anxious.

You see Ezio on the couch and it looked like a trick of the light, but you thought he was blushing a bit.

"So," you say as you sit on the couch. "What is it?"

"I'mfuckinginlovewithyouandIwantyoutolikemeback-" he replies really fast.

"Can you repeat that, but slower?" you ask.

Ezio was definitely blushing like a tomato as he said, "I'm fucking in love with you and I want you to like me back."

You feel your own face heat up as you said, "I love you too."

"C-can I kiss you..?" Ezio asks shyly.

You respond by leaning in and kissing him.

Epilogue (2 years later)

Well, life's been going well for you and Ezio. You two made it official (finally) and had the time of your lives together. Ezio decided to surprise you one day by taking you to the old Palazzo Auditore, which was understandably a bit rundown now but it was still in pretty good condition.

He told you to close your eyes for a minute, which was odd but you trusted him so you did as you were told. "Okay, what is it?" you ask. "You can open your eyes now." Ezio replies.

You open your eyes to Ezio on one knee with a ring box in his hand. You instantly realize what's happening and get excited. "Y/N L/N, I have loved you from the moment we met and I hope that we can spend the rest of our lives together. Will you marry me?" he said.

"YES!" you say, overjoyed. Ezio opens the box to reveal a beautiful gold and diamond ring, which he put on your ring finger. "Welcome to the family, Signora Auditore." he says before he gives you a tender kiss.

???'s POV

They were all watching over him as he proposed to his lover. They had said yes.

"HAHA! That's my nipote!" (nephew)

"Figlio di puttana. He actually did it." (Son of a bitch)

"HA! PAY UP, BARTOLOMEO!" 

➳•••ツ•••➳

Me: Holy shit. Over 2000 words.

Altaïr: Who knew you could write romances like that? You have a fucking talent.

Ezio: *sobbing with joy a bit* Finally. And you did me good too.

Evie (a friend I have IRL, if she ever comes across this, hello! And yeah I know that Evie Frye has the same name so I'll do Evie F for her from now on): *demonic voice* ASH.

Me: Shit.

Evie: You need to fucking sleep. Seriously.

Me: Bruh, I still have to do a fucking like Arno or Shay x Reader-

Altaïr: I think Evie's right Ash. Go to bed.

Arno: *randomly pops in* Yes, petit (small one) go to bed.

Me: Arno, you forgot I'm in a country that teaches both English and French (guess). DON'T CALL ME FUCKING SMALL TY PIERDOLONY KAWAŁ GÓWNA (you fucking piece of shit).

Ezio: Requiescat in Pace, Arno.

Me: Tak, spoczywaj w pokoju. (Yes, rest in peace)

And Arno Victor Dorian was never seen again...