2

LISA'S POV

I've been staying over at Jennie's place for about 2 weeks now. She has opened up slowly to me and I'm glad to know that she's getting comfortable with my presence. I still remember how she looked at me when we first met. I guess she was shocked? But I would like to think she found me attractive. She's obviously famous so I know who she is. But seeing her in person, man, she's even more beautiful. I learned that she has such a pure heart. And I cannot phantom the things said about her. This industry is so toxic. I'm determined to protect Jennie. Because it's my job, but I guess I also felt that she was different from everyone I've worked for.

Jennie rarely goes out, unless it's to the supermarket or the office. I guess she was afraid of the threats.

"Jisoo, can you come over instead? You know how I feel about going outside now." I hear Jennie's voice as she enters the kitchen. She looks at me an give me a small smile.

"I.. okay Chu. Lalisa is coming as well, so please get her a ticket too." I look at Jennie this time. "Okay, see you."

"Lalisa, I'm sorry to trouble you. My friend Jisoo ask me out for a movie. Could you come too?" She didn't have to feel bad for me. It was my duty, plus, somehow I felt very willingly to be her protection.

"Jennie, is that why you haven't been going out? Because you felt bad for me?" I ask.

"That's half the reason. I'm also scared to be seen." Jennie shares.

"Jennie, you don't have to feel bad for me. I promise, I'm okay to go wherever you want to go. Let me go change and we can go. I'll drive." I assure her.

"Jen, no wonder you don't want to come out. You have a hot woman staying in your house." Jisoo whispers loud enough that I hear. Jennie slaps her arm and her face went red.

I walk behind them. Taking note of the surrounding and people. So far, they have not been spotted.

In the movie, I sit beside Jennie. 10 minutes in, I notice she was shivering, she had left her sweater in the car. I remove mine and cover her front with it and it shocks her.

"Lali-" She whispers softly.

"You're cold. Don't worry about me." I whisper into her ear.

She mouths a 'thank you' and we return our eyes back to the movie.

Why did Jisoo pick this movie? It's so boring. And how long is this show? I'm trying my best to stay awake, I'm on the job still. And that's when I felt a weight my shoulder, Jennie has fallen asleep. I look over at Jisoo and she smirks at me. I'm sitting here, stiff as a rock. Jennie wakes up 10 minutes before the movie ends. I don't think she realise she had slept on me.

"Chu, come over for dinner. I'll get you your favourite chicken and hotpot." Jennie says in a cute voice that I don't think anyone would say no to. And I'm glad that I have been trained to have a poker face.

"Ugh! Fine, but you've used up your quota of this face this month." Jisoo gives in.

"Yay!!! Let's go!" Jennie was really a child at heart. That's what I thought.

We quickly made a trip to the supermarket in the mall and grab some fried chicken and I drive us back to Jennie's.

"Lalisa, are you doing okay being Jennie's bodyguard?" Jisoo ask out of the blue.

"Yes, Miss Kim. I'm good." I reply while looking through the rear mirror.

"Haha! There are 2 Miss Kims here, so please just call me Jisoo. We're practically hanging out. Plus I think we'll see each other often." Jisoo says.

"Okay, Jisoo." I smile at her.

"Do you have a boyfriend Lalisa?" Jisoo isn't done.

"Chu, that's a personal question! Lalisa you don't have to answer if you don't want to okay." Jennie cuts in.

"Oh. It's fine. No, I don't have a boyfriend. I've never had one." I try to focus on the road, hoping they won't press further.

"You've never had a boyfriend? Really?!" They both say in unison and I was surprise.

"Haha, yeah. Well, please don't judge me or feel weird. I'm not into guys." I confess. Shit. Did I make the wrong choice?

"Well, no judgement here. Cause we're the same! Hahaha! But please, let's not fight over the same woman? I really want to be friends with you Lalisa." Jisoo share.

"You can trust that both your sexuality is safe with me." I promise them.

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Yes, she's here. Do you want me to pass the phone to her?" I reply. Jennie and Jisoo are looking at me.

"No problem. See you tomorrow." I say and hang up.

"What is it Lalisa?" Jennie enquire.

"Rose and the team will be holding a meeting for your Paris trip next week. They'll like you to attend as well. Tomorrow morning, 9am." I deliver the message.

"Okay, thanks Lisa." This is the first time Jennie calls me that. Only the people closest to me calls me that and I would like to think Jennie and Jisoo will be a friend to me too.