Meet The Family

Korea 1989

A couple runs down the aisle of the subway chasing each other. The guy catches the girl and the two laugh kissing each other. The girl pulls away with a look of worry and discomfort.

"Are you okay?" He asks. She nods as her breathing becomes heavy. Her stomach growing as she falls to the ground. "Your stomach! Somebody help!" People surround the young women helping her as much as they can. A just like that a cry. A little baby was born.

"On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 16 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible."

Reginald walks into the apartment of the young girl where she holds the baby.

"Extraordinary." He smiles "How much do you want for it? Surely you don't want to keep it." in Korean "How much do you want for him?"

"You lay one finger on my grandson, I slice you in half!" the young girls father snaps holding a knife "Excellent! I like a spirited negotiator." Reginald smiles.

He Got Eight Of Them

Hargreeves along with 8 strollers and women marched down the streets of the city towards the academy. As they slowed to a stop. He turned around, overlooking all eight strollers. Almost smiling at the sight.

TODAY

Marcus Hargreeves, Number One. The power of super strength is currently working out on top of the academy. Millions of fans down below cheering him on with posters and banners! He stands up tossing his towel out to the crowd.

Fei Hargreeves, Number Three. The power to summon an army of crows from inside her body is keeping herself busy by training her senses. She is climbing a tall mountain while her crows guide her through.

Ben Hargreeves, Number Two. The power to summon tentacles from inside his body is sprawled on a booth in a barn surrounded by girls. Smoking a cigar he looks over at

Christopher Hargreeves, Number Seven. A telekenetic cube is floating next to Ben, also partying with a group of girls who pop open champagne.

Naomi Hargreeves, Number Eight. The power to freeze time at the touch is rollerblading down the street while eating a piece of pizza. A group of people taking videos and pictures of her as she glides past.

Jayme Hargreeves, Number Six, a sarcastic girl while a glare you would be best to avoid has the power to spit hallucinating venom walks into a pizza shop ready to break up a fight where two men are being disrespectful and starting a fight with the owner and his son. She taps their shoulder punching them in the face and knocking them down while Alphonso Hargreeves, Number Four, with the power to inflict damage on others by inflicting damage to himself, grabs the boxes.

"This better be peperoni." He says as the two walk away.

And finally Sloane, Number Five, the ability to manipulate gravity, sits on her ceiling reading a book about travel. The mission alarm goes off and Sloane sighs as she pushes herself off the ceiling, landing on the floor and tossing her book on her bed.

The eight siblings, now wearing their Sparrow Academy uniform, walk to the balcony.

"This isn't your home." Reginald says from down below

"What are you talking about?" Robyn asks

"Yeah. This is the Umbrella Academy." Allison tells him

"Wrong again. This... is the Sparrow Academy." He says. They all turn to the balcony where the Sparrows give eachother weird looks. And just when they thought it couldn't get any weirder, Ben, walks up