The Swedish Job

"Shh!" Lila seeths as she tends to Diego's wound "Don't move. This thing is very finicky."

"What happened?" Diego asks

"I saved your stupid life." Lila tells him

"Were you following me?"

"Uh, hey, how about a little gratitude, knife boy. If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead. That's twice now, by the way." Diego looks down at his shirtless body and no pants

"Where are my clothes?" He asks "The hell happened to my clothes?"

"I said, don't move!" She puts the curler back on his wound and he lets out a groan "There. That's better."

Five blinks in at the same time Robyn walks in from the opposite direction.

"Oh. He isn't dead." Five says supriesed

"Disappointed?" Lila asks him

"Oh, to see you? Always."

"So much hostility in such a tiny package." Robyn laughs walking over to him noticing the blood

"Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy." Lila smiles

"No, I just ran into an old family friend." He tells her. Robyn grabs a wash cloth putting it over the cut

"You didn't untie him?" Five asks

"Was I supposed to?" Robyn sighs looking at the cut

"Come with me." She says grabbing his wrist and dragging him to the bathroom and closing the door. Diego and Lila both stare at the door and turn to each other when they hear it lock.

"Don't say anything." Diego sighs.

"Sit." Robyn points to the stool. Five sits without hesitation. She goes into the medicine cabinet and pulls out a bunch of medical supplies. She turns to him. "Can you.." she points to his blazer and vest.

"Oh. Yeah." He says taking off his blazer and vest. He loosens his tie taking that off as well. She puts some rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad and laughs. "What?"

"Nothing." She smiles biting her lip "Back in our timeline we use stuff like an antibiotic cream for cuts. In the 60s they use much more harsh stuff. So if this stings don't kick me." he nods. She carefully places it on the cuts and he hisses in pain. After she cleans it she wipes the cut with water and a towel. Grabbing a bandaid she puts it over the cut. Five ever so carefully lifts his hand and places them on her waist bringing her closer. She gasps looking at him before putting her arms on his shoulder. The two stare at each other before she pulls away.

"Your all set." She says walking out.

Elliot is now untied sitting at his desk. Robyn is upside down on the couch reading a book and Five is looking at all the clips and pictures on Elliots wall.

"Hey, we got one." Elliot says rolling his chair over to the monitor. Five runs over and Robyn sits up "Hey, one of those machines you asked for is going crazy."

"Which one?" Five asks

"It's the, uh, atmospheric radar." Elliot says

"Good."

"I don't get it. What are you tracking? A hurricane? A storm front?"

"Sound waves." Robyn relizes

"Sound waves?" Elliot asks. Five grabs Robyn's hand blinking them out.

Five blinks the two into the middle of a field causing the two to look around confused.

"What the dick is this?" Robyn asks "Where are we?"