|𝟭𝟳|~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗽 ∙

Start from the beginning

...
....

(Y/N) and BEN make their way to a control panel, the robot mumbling away as he unscrews the bolts. "It's just disabling a few laser canons," he says with a chuckle, "I mean, what's the big deal?" He questions, turning to (Y/N) with a shrug of his shoulders. "All we have to do is fine that one little wire!"

He opens the panel, his eyes widening at the sight. Many wires stuck out, some overlapping eachother and some getting tangled. (Y/N) stares at the mess, her eye twitching, "Great..." she grits her teeth, BEN backing away slowly, not wanting to have her redirect her anger into him.

"Ohhhh mama..."

...
....

Jim and Morph make their way around the dark tunnels, flinching every few seconds as the pipes and walls creak and groan. Jim gasps as he catches sight of the bundle of rope, quickly running over he sticks his hand in. He sighs in relief when he grabs hold of the map, doing a quick celebration before turning to leave.

Morph slowly floats towards the orb, causing Jim to swat him away with a laugh, "Not gonna happen, you stinker." He snickers when Morph copies him, mimicking his last sentence. They turn around to leave, but look up in shock when an alarm starts blaring, its sound echoing through the entire ship.

"What are those two doing?!"

...
....

"Fix it!" (Y/N) yells, her hands covering her ears, BEN fumbles around with the wire he unplugged. "I'm trying!" He yells back, his arms getting tangled in other wires. "Bad, bad, very bad!" He mumbles to himself, "Okay, fixing it!" He finally plugs the wire back in, the alarm stops causing both (Y/N) and BEN to sigh in relief.

...
....

Jim runs down the corridor, Morph right by his side. They turn a corner and run up the staircase but stop. Scroop stared down at the boy, a sickening grin on his face. "Cabin boy.." he hisses, his pincer opening. Jim screams and runs down the stairs, the spider hot on his heels. Morph screams and flies after him, squeaking and squealing the whole way.

Jim runs through the corridors, knocking into and throwing stuff in Scroops way. The arachnid barely flinches as he continues his pursuit, he brings his arm down, swiping at the boy. Morph turns back and screams, shifting into a pie, he flies directly into the spiders face, causing him to yell and stagger back. He growls, ripping the pink blob off his face and throwing him into a pipe, Morph quickly getting sucked in and carried away.

Jim turns a corner and reaches for his pistol. When he hears Scroop, he jumps out and aims right at the spiders head. Scroop freezes, backing away slowly. The boy smirks, raising his pistol to fire.

It would have worked if not for the power going out.

...
....

"Whoops okay!" BEEN stammers, taking a wire and plugging it back in. "Breathing in..breathing out.." (Y/N) watches the robot with a raised brow, her eye slightly twitching as  he begins to wheeze.

...
....

Jim runs into a wall as the power turns back on, his breathing uneven as he tries to find another way out. The lights change to a soft red, the system trying to reboot. He turns another corner and stops, listing for any sounds, but he dosnet notice Scroop behind him. Morph shoots out of a pipe and slams right into the spiders face, making him stop and look to his right.

✔ 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 || 𝙹. 𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara