Chapter 13

The walk to Boris' house was silent, not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence that Will enjoyed a lot. He just liked being with Boris in general, no matter what they were doing. Boris made Will feel more comfortable with being gay; he almost even felt ready to tell his mom. But that would have to come a bit later on.

"Hey, Boris?" Will said, interrupting the silence and squeezing Boris' hand.

"Yes, William?" Boris looked down at Will, seeing a frown on the boy's face and stopping in his tracks. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just-..is it annoying that I don't talk much? I know I can be kind of quiet sometimes and the first day we hung out you told me I think to much and-.."

"Whoa, William. Hey, it's okay. It is okay not to talk so much, I just talk because I have lots to talk about." Boris cupped Will's face, rubbing his thumb on Will's cheek. "In my eyes, nothing about you is annoying. I love you, William, and nothing is going to change that." Boris kissed Will's nose gently.

"Boris-..Sorry. It was a stupid question." Will looked away and Boris grabbed his hand, gripping on it.

"It was good question. Do not worry, I like hearing you talk anyways." Boris lifted up Will's hand, kissing it gently even though his lips were sort of rough. Will blushed and nodded, gripping on Boris' hand as the rest of the walk to the house was the comfortable silence that Will loved.

Once the two boys got into Boris' house, they walked upstairs into Boris' room, their clothes still soaked. "You can use the shower and get dressed in these." Boris said after digging up some clothes that didn't fit him anymore. It was a pair of gray sweat pants and a regular plain black T-shirt.

"Thanks, but what about you?" Will asked, grabbing the clothes that were handed to him and holding them close to him. Boris just shrugged and smiled, grabbing some dry clothes for himself.

"No worries. I will just use my dad's bathroom. I will be out in..what is that American word again? Giffy? Oh!" Boris snapped, supposedly getting the word he was looking for. "Jiffy! I will be out in jiffy."

Will giggled a bit, walking into the bathroom as Boris walked into another room were the other bathroom was. Will set the clothes down on the toilet seat, catching a glimpse of the broken bottle in the trashcan again. He crouched down, grabbing a piece of the glass and swearing he saw a small droplet of blood on it. Then Will's eye's widened as he saw a couple tissues in the trash can that were soaked in blood.

"What the hell?!" Will stood up, quickly closing the bathroom door and leaning against it. "Did his dad do this? Did Boris not show me his only injury?" Will bit his lip, worry filling his eyes. "God, this is so fucked up. Would his dad really do that?" Will shook the thought out of his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I can't worry about it right now. I'll just have to ask Boris myself at some point."

*
After Will's shower he stepped out and grabbed the towel that was hanging on the hanger, his hair was damp and it stuck to his face in places but once he dried it with the towel it was sort of crazy looking. Once he got dressed he stepped out of the bathroom, walking into Boris' room and seeing the taller boy already there, leaning out the window with a cigarette in between his fingers.

"Hey Boris." Will said, walking over to the taller boy. Boris put out his cigarette and turned to Will, blushing after seeing the shorter boy in his old clothes.

"William, I hope you had good shower." Boris grabbed both of Will's hands, pulling him towards the bed.

"Boris? What are you doing?" Will asked, smiling a bit as he was pulled onto the bed with Boris.

"Giving you those cuddles you wanted." Boris wrapped his arms around Will's waist, pulling him closer and burying his face in Will's neck. Will blushed slightly, wrapping his arms around the other's neck loosely. "Mm..you smell nice." Boris mumbled, inhaling.