Chapter 6

"We should get some alone time later on, William. Nobody but us in your room." Boris whispered, smirking before pulling away from Will. Boris almost let out a burst of laughter as he saw Mike's face. It was all shocked and maybe even a little mad. Oh, how Boris would love to capture this moment.

Will was fiddling with his fingers underneath the table, his face a bright red.

"Will, you okay?" El asked, realizing how red Will was. "You look a bit sick. Should we use the phone here to call Jonathan to come pick us up?" El asked, worried about her stepbrother.

"What? No no! I'm fine just really excited! For skating. Yeah skating." Will glanced over to Boris who was grinning widely and sipping his milkshake.

"Well let's go then!" El said, clearly very happy that she didn't have to deal with Angela anymore. Mike and El had gotten onto the rink first since they already had their skates on. Will and Boris put their's on, Will's face still red as a tomato.

"Something wrong, William?" Boris asked innocently, standing up and using the booth chair as a balancer.

"Shut up! Let's just go!"

*
The two couples skated for a few hours, Boris and Will falling and just laughing it off. Boris was holding tight onto Wills hand and arm, trying to keep his balance but just bringing Will down with him when he fell.

"Come on. You gotta keep your feet together then when you want to go forward just push one foot out then the other one." Will said, letting Boris hold onto him for dear life.

"Bullshit! This is too hard!" Boris groaned, definitely not used to loosing at something that seems so easy.

Will giggled at Boris' little tantrums he was having a good time and El also seemed to be having a pretty decent time doing some awkward tricks to try and impress Mike, who wasn't paying attention to her.

Of course it was Mike Wheeler. He was rolling his eyes so much at Will and Boris that they looked like they were going to get stuck at the top of his socket. El felt like Mike wasn't really paying attention so she kept quiet and stayed by his side.

After a while of skating the four of them all got off the rink and put their skates away. They all waited outside, it was getting pretty dark and even a little windy.

"Oh jeez. It's kind of cold out here huh?" Will said. He was standing in between Boris and Mike while El was on the other side of Mike, holding her arm and looking down at the floor. The flannel on Will was pretty thin and didn't do much against the cold. Will started to hear movent beside him on either side. He looked over to
Mike first who was taking off his yellow button down then over to Boris who was taking off his sweater.

"Here William." Boris said softly. "You can give me your flannel.

"But Boris. What about you? It's going to get colder." Will asked, consern spreading over his face. Mike had already stopped taking off his button down, looking over at Boris who had a slight smile as he looked into Will's eyes.

"Nyet. Can't have you being cold. I can handle cold. I lived in Russia after all." Boris said, taking Will's flannel and tying it around his waist and handing Will his sweater. "Is not cold out here compared to Russia."

Will nodded slowly, slipping on the sweater and getting the slight smell of Boris filling his nose and Boris smelled like beer and cigarettes. But Will didn't mind, he had gotten used to the smell with Lonnie but now instead of a drunk dad it was the smell of a loving boyfriend. "Thank you. It's very comfy."

The Pizza van pulled up, Jonathan in the driver seat as Argyle was high out of his mind in the passenger seat. El got in first then Mike then Will and Boris. Boris followed Will to the back not before he got stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Mike looking at him.