Chapter 5

The next day Will woke up to Boris laying in front of him with his arm around Will's waist. Will's heart fluttered as he watched the beautiful boy sleep. He could count all of the freckles on his face and see that the black eye had gotten slightly better.

Boris chuckled softly and opened his eyes. "You like to look, eh? I don't blame you." Boris' voice was slightly deeper and his accent just made it even more attractive. "Good morning, my love." Boris finally said, leaning in and pecking Will's lips.

Will smiled and looked deeply into Boris' eyes. "Well, today's the day. Mike is coming over. Could you maybe come with me to the airport Boris?"

"Da. Of course I will. I have to be there and keep an eye on that Mike, yes?" Boris leaned over and kissed Will's neck gently, pulling him closer. "Don't want him getting any ideas." Boris grumbled, kissing up to Will's jaw.

"Jealous much?" Will joked, leaning his head to the side as Boris kisses up and down his neck and jaw.

"Maybe. But how could I not be? Any boy would be lucky to have you." Boris stopped and lifted his head up to meet Will's eyes.

"That's sort of comforting. But maybe we should get up and get ready. Wait what time is it anyways?" Will turned over and looked at the clock on his bedside table. "Oh jeez! It's already 12?! We really slept in that long?" Will sat up and sat on the edge of his bed.

"No need to worry. We still have plenty of time, no? Your mom said 3:00." Boris sat up and scooted up behind Will and wrapping his arms around his lover.

"Yeah but I have to get ready. I don't want to look like a mess."

"Ah so you want to look good for your Mike?" Boris said, a hint of jealousy in his voice. "Come on. Stay in bed for just a bit longer." Boris said softly into Will's ear.

"Come on Boris. It's not like that. And I just don't want to look like a ragamuffin." Boris snorted, chuckling softly.

"Ragamuffin? Is that what Amerians say these days?"

"Let's just get ready!" Will exclaimed, feeling embarrassed. Will stood up and so did Boris, just not has enthusiastic as Will.

*

After they got ready, Will was dressed in a nice plain white shirt with a flannel over it. Along with some blue jeans. Boris was dressed more casual, a red fluffy sweater and some black ripped jeans. He had at least fixed his hair a bit so it didn't look too raggedy. Will and Boris then joined Jonathan, El and Joyce downstairs. They were all doing some finale touches to the house. Jonathan looked slightly tired but not high as a kite today. El was happily humming to herself. She was wearing a beautiful dress with a couple of colorful patches here and there.

"Good morning El!" Will said as he walked passed her into the kitchen.

"Morning Will!" El then ran into her room, probably to get her list of things to do once Mike gets here.

"El? Is that Jane's nickname?" Boris asked, walking behind Will.

Will had almost forgot that he was supposed to call El Jane when Boris is around. He guesses he just got too comfortable. "Yeah. She likes being called that."

"Okay then! I call her El too then. It is fun to say anyways." Will smiles, glad that Boris didn't find it weird.

"Good morning Will! Good morning Boris! There is some pancakes on a plate over there! Grab as many as you want." Joyce looked over at the time on the oven. Alright it's 1:30 Mike will arrive at 3:30 so I suggest you guys leave around 2:00-2:30" Joyce hugged Will tightly and kissed his forehead and then she hugged Boris. "Have a good day you guys. I'll be home working. But dinner should be ready once you guys get back." Joyce then walked out of the kitchen and towards to room to start working.