|𝟭𝟲|~𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 ∙

Start from the beginning

"Identical to the ones on the map.." (Y/N) speaks up, Delbert nodding along. "I suspect that these are hieroglyphic remnants of an ancient culture.." The dog says, eyes slowly trailing over the wall.

"Mr Hawkins!" Amelia yells, clutching her side in pain. "Stop anyone that tries to approach!" She orders before slumping down with a pained groan.

Delbert walks over with a sigh, bending down slightly he grabs hold of Amelia's arms. "Yes yes.." he mumbles, "Stop giving orders for a millisecond and lie still!" He orders, pushing her down gently.

Amelia looks up with a smirk, "Very forceful Doctor.." she says teasingly, "..Go on, say something else.." Delbert chuckles gently, smiling down at her and rubbing her arms.

While the two were busy, BEN makes his way to the front of the house, looking up with a gasp. (Y/N) looks towards him and raises a brow, walking forward slowly she calls out to him.

"Hey look!" BEN yells, waving his arms frantically and pointing. (Y/N) looks forwards and gasps. "Ben no!" She yells, trying to pull the robot down. "Hey fellas! Over heeere!" He continues, catching the pirates attention.

Blasts were heard as they begin to shoot towards the now panicked robot. Jim rushes over and yanks him down, grabbing (Y/N) by the arm and checking her for injuries, he sighs in relief when he finds none.

Jim begins to fire back, hitting a few pirates in the shoulder's. The shots continued before a voice called out. "Stop waisten' yer fire!" It yells, the blasts halt and Jim tenses at the familiar voice.

"Hello up there!" The cyborg calls out, waving his arm gently. A white flag is raised atop the hill, Silver grinning slightly. "Cima! Jimbo!" He calls, "If it's alright with the Captain, I'd like a short word with the two of ya!"

Jim looks towards Delbert and Amelia, the dog shrugging while the Captain narrowed her eyes in thought. Silencer calls out again, "No tricks! Just a little palaver!" He tries again.

"Come to bargain for the map, doubtless!" Amelia hisses, groaning in frustration. "He thinks we still have it..." (Y/N) whispers, her eyes widening at the realization. Jim nods, agreeing with her. They both look to eachother and nod.

Jim hops out first, (Y/N) shortly following after. They both slowly venture down the hill, Silver catching site and limping forward. He looks up and locks eyes with a small pink blob.

"Ah Morphy!" He calls happily, Morph chittering happily and flying towards him. Silver smiles before groaning, he sits down on a nearby rock, rubbing his robotic leg gently.

(Y/N) looks towards his leg and her eyes crease, watching as the material tears, Silver catches her eye and smiles gently. "Oh this ol' legs downright snarky since that game of tag we had in the gallery." He admits with a chuckle, but it slowly turns into a cough as neither of the teenagers laugh. He frowns and begins to stand, leaning on his good leg.

"Whatever you's two heard.." he starts, his face showing remorse. "..at least the part concerning you..I never meant a word of it." He admits, his arms open. Jim's glare hardens at his words and (Y/N) shakes her head stiffly.

She turns away, completely avoiding looking at the man. "Had the bloodthirsty lot thought I'd gone soft.." he pulls his arm across his stomach, pretending to be cut. "They'd have gutted us all."