When You Pay Tribute to the Thailand Shooting

Start from the beginning

"Say what about me?" Arvin hissed with a smirk

"Fine. You'll come." Zurial sighed

"Thank goodness." Arvin snarled

"But when we get back, no stressing my daughter!" Zurial said

As Macey, Daeron, Archibald, Heron, Arvin and Zurial all catch the plane, Iris and the other vampires stayed with you and gave you a stress-free day with the help of your husband Bill. As the plane arrived in Thailand, Daeron sniffed and snarled.

"He's a bit further than expected." Daeron snarled

"Let's go and kill him ever so painfully." Zurial snarled

As Macey, Archibald, Heron and Arvin split up to find the person responsible, Zurial went over to the daycare place and see the tributes in the forms of milk bottles, toys, flowers and many more. He took out a flower and place it on the entrance and look at the daycare.

"I hope you are all at peace especially the little ones." Zurial said

Zurial then heard the sound of screaming and hissed as he ran over with speed as he sees Macey slashing Panya's cheek as he screamed in agonizing pain.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING THOSE CHILDREN YOU BASTARD!!!!" Macey shrieked

Arvin headbutt Panya's head, knocking him out as Kali looked at Zurial.

"Macey found him. Scumbag was hiding in the bushes, so she dragged him out on the streets and slashed his cheeks." Kali said

"Let's punish him our way." Zurial said

As Arvin carried the knocked-out Panya into the woods, Panya slowly woke up as Archibald along with the other vampires circled around him.

"You make us sick you pathetic plague!" Arvin said in vampire language

"We will make you suffer slowly and painfully." Zurial snarled

As Panya was about to take out his pistol, Macey quickly grabbed the pistol before slashing his shoulders as Panya screamed in more pain as Kali picked him up before pushing him on the ground. Daeron and Heron both teamed as Panya screamed as they both slashed his shoulders and face as Archibald and Arvin got a hold of his neck. They both feasted on Panya as Panya screamed more as they feasted on his blood like feral animals and slowly died from the blood loss. Kali along with Archibald both disposed the body, and the vampires all went back to Barrow, Alaska as Zurial got some food for you. As they all came in the home, you came over to your dad as he gently hugged you and kissed your cheek.

"He is taken care of. Let's hope he burns in hell." Zurial said

You nodded as Zurial gave you some fruits as Kali gave you a foot massage, Iris gave you a warm bath and Bill Skarsgard gave you some gentle cuddles. You along with the others all hope that Panya is burning in hell and the 38 victims are at peace in heaven.

Daeron:

You and your brother are now with your lovers Chad and Joshua as William is playing with Marlow until a notification came on the cellphone which made you both take a look including Joshua and Chad as the notification reads:

"Tragedy at Nong Bua Lamphu, Thailand at a daycare center. Suspect Panya Khamrab has killed 38 victims at a daycare center. 38 victims are killed including 24 children between the ages 2 to 5 years old and 14 adults, one of them was an 8-month pregnant teacher. The suspect is on the run and everyone be careful and lock your doors."

Anger boils as your brother clenched his fist tightly as Chad gently rubbed your stomach as you were about to break down in tears as Daeron came and went over to you and hugged you gently as he rubbed your stomach.