Chapter 23 Broomstick-It's Nimbus 2000

En başından başla

"I hope i was not late"Lily asked other who just shook there head saying no, only Damon and Kol were the one who said" Finally" "I was getting so bored".Stefan and Elijah looked so done with there brothers antics.

"Shall we start then" and suddenly it was pitch black and then it showed Hogwarts again.

The next day when Adhara went down with Harry and Ron to the Great Hall she could see the shocked face of Malfoy seeing as Harry and Ron were still in Hogwarts and not expelled.

"I'm loving it" Kol said while watching Malfoy's face with a huge grin on his face. His siblings only shook there head.

Harry had told Ron and Adhara all about the Gringotts situation and the package that Hagrid had taken. Adhara was running all the possible scenarios through her head on what it could be.

"It's either really valuable or really dangerous" Ron says

"I think it should just be really valuable you know,cause there is a three headed dog guarding it" Rebekah said to her brother.

"I think it should just be really valuable you know, cause there is a three headed dog guarding it" Adhara says

Rebekah beamed  at her brother after her niece saying same thing as her. Who were just happy seeing there baby sister smiling like that.

"Or it could be both" Jeremy also input ed his  view. Others also agreed as it could  also be true.

"Or both" Harry points out and nods.

Now it was time for Jeremy to blush.Elena, Caroline and Bonnie just laughed at Jeremy.

"Oh Adhara what broom are you going to use?" Ron asks Adhara as she stuffs her mouth with bacon and eggs.

"No idea as i have written to her but i have got no reply." Adhara's muffled voice says and Ron nodded .

"Ehh What about the broom that James gifted her at her first birthday" Damon asked Lily. She just smiled and said" Now if i tell you everything how are you guys gonna get surprised later" Lily had a mischievous look in her eyes. Damon just nodded and he really did not pout. No he's Damon Salvatore he don't pout.

Just like on time Harry's and Adhara's owl swooped down and dropped in two package with a letter on top and Harry opened the letter first.

"What is it?" Adhara asked looking over his shoulder and saw that McGonagall had given Harry  and her a Nimbus 2000, she could see him trying to hide his smile.(It really a broom- Jeremy said with a hug smile) Adhara was confused why did she get from Mcgonagall one then she read her own letter and smiled brightly.

"I also want to read what's in that letter"Kol complained to Lily who just sighed remembering someone else antics.

"A Nimbus 2000??" Ron groaned "I've never even touched one!"