Chapter 22 Let's take a break!

Make sure to comment and vote.

As Adhara went to sleep. Everyone turned towards Lily with raised eyebrows.

 Caroline asked " What was that thing". "That was really scary whatever it was" Elena was clenching her hand to her heart. Even Damon, Stefan , Kol, Finn and Niklaus were also shocked. Jeremy was scared but he had an excited glint in his eyes. Which Somehow Rebekah and Bonnie were also sharing. They were scared but excited as well.

When Elijah asked "Lily Mind telling us what was that thing exactly? Because if my Greek is correct that was guardian of the underworld three headed dog Cerberus." Now everyone was also alert hearing this. Jeremy looked like he won lottery. In the background all the vampires could hear him muttering" I was right that was Cerberus". Which they ignored readily.

"Well you are kind of right that was a Cerberus but not the guardian. And he was from Greece. And he was there for......." immediately Lily's lips were locked like she was tongue tied. 

"Lily are you ok " Rebekah asked going towards ginger haired lady. Everyone one was also shocked what just happened. Elena asked Bonnie" Can you help her Bonnie". Bonnie shakes her head " Elena i don't about this spell, I have to....." Bonnie sentence was cut off mid sentence when Kol said" It's a privacy spell".

Everyone looked towards Kol for more answer. He walked towards Lily, looking at her with hint of cursoriness. "What kind of privacy spell is this brother" Niklaus asked Kol.

"That I'm not sure. Ohk let me try something. Lily i will  ask you question in yes or no. Can you shake your head. If yes then give me nod" Kol asked Lily. Lily nodded. "Ohk good. So first question Is this somehow related to future of our children." Lily nodded. Everyone was also relaxed a little now.

"Next question is there someone out there who does not want us to know about it yet" Lily nodded again.

Kol looked towards Elijah asking him silent question to which he gave a nod."Ohk Lily you can relax now i won't ask a question about this. I give you my words." Within in second when he said those word a golden light engulfed Lily and Kol giving a shock to others. When light faded all the Mikaelson's surrounded Kol and lily. When Elijah asked first" Are you guys alright. What was that?".

 Finn answered his question" That was magic binding Kol's word. Now he can't go against his words" Kol and Lily nodded. "I'm sorry Elijah i can't say more my lips are sealed and thank you Kol for freeing me from the hex" Kol and Elijah nodded. 

"But you can answer other question right" This time Damon was the one who asked Lily. Everyone looked towards Damon thinking what does he want to know. Lily nodded.

"Don't tell us what that thing was guarding or what not...Tell me Why the heck that Gandalf wanna be decided it was good idea to have that dog in that maze..(Damon that was the school-Jeremy told him awkwardly) ya ya that school, castle whatever it was." Damon asked with raised eyebrow. Now everyone was looking towards Lily expectantly. 

Before Lily could answer Caroline eyed Damon and asked "What does this have to do with you why so invested Damon". Now Mikaelson's were alerted does the elder Salvatore wants to take revenge by going for the youngest of the family. They were glaring at him. Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Jeremy were also alerted now.

Damon was frustrated why everyone turned towards him with accusing eyes. "Common Blondie i just asked coz i was interested nothing more" Damon huffed. Niklaus showed his hybrid form saying "You better just be interested Salvatore otherwise look towards our youngest and i will rip your head from your body and then kill all your loved ones". Damon just nodded stiffly and Stefan caught his arm yanking him backwards from the original hybrid. Rebekah and Finn also tried to calm down there brother. Kol also looked down right with murderous glint in his eyes.

Elijah's reaction was the one which Lily was taking note of he was calm, really calm.. And calm Nobel Mikaelson was not a good thing she have to say something otherwise this could escalated quickly to bloodthirsty battle.

"Don't worry Niklaus and thank you for your concern Caroline. But my children are not the one to back down without any fight, so relax and Damon was just interested. And to answer your question Damon. Dumbledore is a really great wizard but he also a human with flaws. Trust me Elijah i'm really angry but i was not able do anything then and now also. If i could i would have done something. There were reason why Dumbledore did that which you will know in near future." Lily told everyone. All the Mystic fall residents were now relaxed except Elijah.

"Elijah as a parent i know what you are thinking and trust me you have every right but please calm down"Lily pleaded to Elijah, then only his siblings noticed his stiff form. Rebekah was the one who hugged her brother and told him" Everything will be alright brother, your baby girl is alright she's safe so calm down." Hearing this Elijah hugged Rebekah back and gave a soft kiss on her head. 

"Thank you dear sister and now i'm calm and Lily i'm sorry for showing you this side of me"Elijah nodded towards Lily who just gave him a smile in return. When suddenly Jeremy yawned catching everyone's attention who just smiled sheepishly under all there gaze.

Then Lily decided" I think it's enough of adventure for now we should take a break, and no Kol even if you are Vampire(When Kol coughed with cheeky smile....just Vampire darling).. I mean an Original( when suddenly Niklaus also coughed with a puppy dog smile showing his fangs) and an Original HYBRID as well(she said that with twitching eyebrow) you should take rest and to go through  thoughts once again. Some of you are Human (she nodded towards Elena, Bonnie and Jeremy....who gave her grateful smile.)And i took longer time here in human realm i also need to get back for a while. I will be back shortly and please don't try to harm each other and no murdering as well" Lily then smiled and with a pop she vanished.

"Well as Ms. Lily said we should relax and you can take guest room to fresh up" Finn said to other Mystic fall resident and looked towards his sibling if there were comfortable who just shrugged saying do whatever you want. 

When all the other Mystic fall resident were away only Mikaelson's were left who took seat on the couches.

When  suddenly Kol looked towards Elijah and said" Well looks like congratulation are in order brother.... Congrats it's a girl" Kol said to Elijah with jazz hands and a cheeky grin. Rebekah and Niklaus also laughed heartily saying congratulation also. Finn tried to control his laughter and congratulated his younger brother.

Elijah's lip was twitching silently trying to regain his emotions even though he also thought it was funny" Thank you dear brothers and darling sister' Elijah just nodded. And from there was just discussing about what happened till then. Other also came back down but they were in there own corner discussing even though other vampire could hear them they didn't commented on it. As now all of them were waiting for Lily to get back.

 As now all of them were waiting for Lily to get back

 Well I'm alive and i'm really sorry i took so much time it's just in between i lost motivation i had ideas but didn't have any motivation to write. So today i just thought to wing it and just publish it.. 

So sorry if there are errors i just published it without any second reading because if i didn't then i  may have delayed it more. So try to ignore the error do make sure to comment.

And ideas are always welcome. So make sure to to give them more...and thanks for waiting for me and not abandoning this story.