Chapter-18 How about I'm the best House.

Make sure to vote and comment.

Hogwarts, first look and everyone was its's fan. It looked so amazing so ethereal so peaceful it was home. Home for next seven years for the youngest Mikaelson. All Mystic fall gang and Lily were waiting for the sorting of their children.

The moment door of the great hall opened everyone's except Lily's jaw was dropped. the enchanted ceiling of great hall looked so ethereal, so beautiful. the moment when Klaus saw the enchanted ceiling he was drawn to it, he wanted to paint that so badly. He wanted to capture that exact shade of night sky every single star on it.

While whole mystic gang was musing about the decor. Elijah was busy staring at his beautiful daughter's face full of hope,mischievous, and lot's of happiness . He wished any deity out there to always protect his daughter's innocence like this and life full of happiness and enjoyments. Lily saw the look of hope in Elijah's eyes when he saw Adhara. The same look Sirius and James saw in their children. She hoped for Elijah's and everyone sake everything go according to the plan. They have crossed many boundaries for their children's happiness. Just wishing for every thing going smoothly.

Adhara, Harry and Ron were whispering to each other

Adhara, Harry and Ron were whispering to each other. They were waiting for the sorting. Ron was rather angry that twins has tricked him while Adhara was chuckling "That was a good one" Se said to Ron and Harry. Harry was trying to hide his smile and Ron was also not far behind though. They all were waiting for their sorting to happen.

(Meanwhile All Mystic gang people were also watching and commenting which house would suit better to them)

Hermione, Seamus, Dean and Neville were sorted in Gryffindor. Susan was sorted  into Hufflepuff. When Draco was sorted into Slytherin Ron commented how all evil wizards were sorted into that house. 

When Adhara said" Not all Slytherin's are bad Some of my mom's friends were former Slytherin's and they are really best people. You can't judge someone based on there house that's really bad Ron. It like Draco judging you just based on your surname" Adhara was giving lecture to two boys about the values of life(Elijah was proud of his daughter's such words and had a hope maybe his daughter would accept him as he was or not as a monster)

Afterward Harry was sorted into into Gryffindor. And the came Adhara's sorting. Everyone in great hall started whispering. "Isn't she Krystal Potter's daughter" Hey her godmother is Vanessa is head of department"  "Her god brother he's so successful, Do you think she can introduce me to him" Adhara heard everything but she didn't gave them  any attention.

(Elijah and Mikaelson's also saw what was happening. They dread this would happen after Jeremy said that but so soon they were afraid that she would break against this much pressure but Elijah was also confident his daughter is very brave she will handle it. He just hoped that Adhara to prove herself didn't lose herself in that.)