𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 ✺

Naruto wakes up to a bad headache. Never less, he gets up and does his necessary needs.

After his shower and brushing his teeth, he was about to put face cream on before he heard his phone ring.

"Hello?" Naruto spoke to the phone.

"Hey Naru!" Hinata's sweet voice came rushing to his ears. 

He replied with a "hey Hinata, what's up?"

"Yesterday you told me to help you pick out your date outfit with Sasuke, didn't you?" Hinata said confused. Naruto could even hear her frowning and tilting her head.

Naruto was confused at first, but a few seconds later, the realisation hit him hard on the head.

Hinata then said with a facepalm and an annoyed face, "you forgot, didn't you?"

"Meh, I did. But it's fine, it's at 10:35, I have plenty of time," Naruto spoke.

"Naruto, it's 10:23!" Hinata shouted through the phone.

"WHAT!?"

———————————————————————

"Sasuke! I'm sorry I'm late!" Naruto came running to his boyfriend.

"Hah, it's okay Naru, I shouldn't of made the date so early knowing you wake up late," Sasuke chuckled while hugging the younger.

Naruto glares at him with a pout. "Is that supposed to be an insult?"

"No? Maybe? Yes?" Sasuke kisses the pout of Naruto's face and squeezes his cheeks. "Ahh, your so cuteee!"

"Owh, Sasu. It's hurts,"

Sasuke stops as he heard it hurts "Sorry Naru, your just too cute," he then gazes at him for like, forever and Naruto stares back.

Unknowingly, the pair draw closely to each other. Closer and closer each millisecond. But then unfortunately, the waiter comes. 

"Oh uh, sorry for the disturbance, but what would you two like?" She asked.

"Uh, sorry I would like, ****** please," Naruto says.

With an annoyed look, Sasuke then says "I would like the same," without a please.

The waiter then leaves.

At the moment, Naruto decided to look around the place as he couldn't at the beginning. It was beautiful. Glass windows spread across the room, green vines crawling their way to the ceiling, it was truly magnificent. And knowing the whole hall was booked for them until 3, he felt special.

Naruto didn't notice his boyfriend was staring him the whole time, before actually trying to him.

"Your so adorable, you know that?" Sasuke states. "I'm so lucky your mine."

Naruto looked to the floor red decorated across his face. Sasuke puts a finger underneath Naruto's chin, pulling it up to face his. They both close their eyes, waiting for impact of the kiss. But sadly, the waiter comes again.

"Sorry once again, but here is your food," the waiter says.

Sasuke looked pissed.

The waiter looked scared.

Naruto tried to calm him down by rubbing his hands, which worked wonder. "Calm down,"

By then the waiter already left and their food was placed perfectly on plates. They both had a glass of beverage and a plate full of yummy food that made their tummies rumble.

"Mm, this looks good, right Sasuke?"

"Yes Naru,"

——————————————————-

Now, the pair finished their food and are getting ready to go somewhere else.

"Wow, we're going somewhere else?" Naruto's eyes glistened, making him more pretty than before.

"Yes, only for you," Sasuke smiles at him.

The pair then make their way to an alluring park that had beautiful trees spread everywhere, a soft, brown path leading to a perfect set up area, roses decorating the green grass, and finally, a white and orange blanket set down. Sasuke really outdone himself with this date. The set-up is adorable.

With a gasp, Naruto managed to breathe out, "Sasuke... this is beautiful!"

Sasuke chuckles at that and takes the blonde's hand in his. Sasuke stops for a moment before delicately kissing Naruto.

"I love you,"

"I love you to Sasuke!"

The end

✿✎✰ 𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗨 ✺ 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ✰☽✿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें