"After all this, you seriously thought that I will ever forgive you and live happily with you, moreover you want Freya also to live with us? Do you think I will ever let you near my sister?" I don't understand anything.

"Oh ho as I can see you seem so surprised don't worry I'll let you in on it whatever I did till now is all a lie. You disgust me, how did you ever think that I will fall for you? You used me over and over and over again just to quench your surging lust. And what did you name it as, affection? seriously don't kid yourself Theodore you cannot love anyone but yourself that is why nobody loves you. Neither your biological parents nor your foster ones."

"Pearl That's enough."

"Oops, did I strike a nerve? As you said correctly you are not worth it, you are not worthy of anybody's love, you don't deserve happiness, you don't deserve me."

"You said you missed me and you weren't happy either leaving me. Is that all a lie too?"

"Oh common that's where I earned my brownie points otherwise you wouldn't have believed me and become the big fool you are now, aren't I good?"

"This means you are foolish enough to trust anyone will ever actually love you because the past month is like a blessing to me. I got out of the hell you trapped me in. I actually had some peace in a very long time."

"That night in the hut, is it also a lie?"

"Everything I did after you returned from Italy is just an act nothing more. I didn't get drunk that day nor I had any feelings when I was with you in the hut that night."

"You told me that there is a void..."

"Yes and that is accepting defeat without even fighting. The helplessness I felt against doing anything and being hopeless while you made me dance to your tunes. Finally, I can fill that void with the payback."

"My Birthday night is also just a pretense."

"You didn't think that I fell for your sad story, did you?" My body didn't respond for a minute after hearing her.

"You did, oh please who knows if any of that was true."

"Shut up Cecilia,"

"That's right you asshole. Cecilia, that is the name you should remember whenever you want to play with any girl's life."

"I bared my heart in front of you. I begged for your forgiveness falling on my knees. That wasn't a story, that was my life. I trusted you."

"Well, you shouldn't have. Even looking at you or staying in the same room with you is making me suffocate. I wanted to barf when you kissed me. I thought of burning my skin when you touched me. Now or then the feeling remains the same, every cell in my body screams nothing but hatred for you. " the bitterness, the detest is clearly seen through her eyes. I wonder how she masked that loathing so perfectly. Every word that came out of her mouth is crushing my already broken heart.

"I can tell one thing for sure is that your parents are well off without you. If they saw how you treated me then they will eventually prefer living without money rather than having a son like you."

"Cecilia, How could you?" I screamed like a madman and held her throat. I just couldn't bare her crumpling my soul with her words.

"Uhh..uhh..Now you want uhh...to kill me.Uhh..This is why you deserve uhh...to live your life all alone and uhh...being unloved uhh..." she coughed and is breathing heavily after I released her.

When I was alone in the darkroom it scarred me which I gradually but had difficulty getting over. This feels just the same the difference is that My pearl scarred me for life from where I couldn't get out nor have the strength to anymore.