Started With A Chair

Start from the beginning

Leaning into her, Eren kissed her neck as his fingers grazed her skin. He could feel her gooseflesh as he did so, sending his heart pounding. Nuzzling into her neck, he let his fingers cup her, the weight in his hands a present reminder of where he was and whom he was with. He could feel himself harden below, his pants feeling tight across his lap as he ventured a squeeze against her soft flesh.

"Eren..." Her voice was soft still, but the commanding timbre had returned.

Eren didn't wait for her to speak again, grasping both her breasts in his hands. His hands were small compared to her breast. He worried if his callused fingers scratched or pulled, but heard no complaints from Mikasa.

She was kissing his neck now too, her fingers wrapped in his hair and around the back of his head, gripping in impassioned tightness. Eren let his kisses linger as he followed the slope of her neck down, tracing her nipples slowly, savoring each moment.

He could still feel himself reeling at his good fortune, daring himself to believe that this was reality and he wouldn't wake up covered in sweat in his barracks.

"Lower," spoke Mikasa, her hands freeing his hair and moving along his necks and arms.

She groped at his muscles, testing them with her precise fingers. She traced the length of his arms, placing her hands on his as she squeezed them into her breasts. Mikasa's back arched, pressing her chest into his hands as she gripped at his waist, toying with the edge of his pants.

"I've been waiting..."

"You've been waiting for this, or for me?"

Stupid. What did it matter? His mind had been such a blank slate in its blissful abandon that he hadn't even thought about it before speaking. Mikasa pulled back, meeting his eyes and pulling his hands away from her warmth.

"I've been waiting for you to learn when to keep your damn mouth shut. You talk so much it must be of at least some use, if kept properly occupied..."

Mikasa placed her hands on either side of his head, guiding him down between her breasts as she kissed his forehead.
Eren breathed in, wrapping his arms around her smooth back and feeling the muscles ripple under his touch.

She moaned again as he began to tease a nipple softly with his tongue, swirly it slowly as if trying to feel every inch of her. He kissed softly at first, then harder as she held him tighter and her moans grew in volume.

Eren gripped her tightly, sucking at the nipple playfully as he licked faster, her legs wrapping around him as she pressed her fingers into his back.

"Oh god Eren, don't stop..."

He reached his hands back up, squeezing her breasts again as he continued to lick. Eren switched to her other nipple, twisting the first softly as he began to lick the second. Mikasa pushed herself into him as they nearly knocked the chair over, the wood scraping against the hard stone floor in protest.

Her hands linked behind his neck and pulled his face up to hers, her cheeks reddened from exhilaration. She kissed him, throwing herself into it with an unmatched passion. He'd never really seen her show her emotions except in anger or fear, but pleasure was a welcome addition.

She kissed him hungrily, her tongue dancing in his mouth as she stood over him and pressed herself against him.
Pulling back for breath, Mikasa stood and stepped away, her eyes glinting as she stared at Eren.