Jungkook snatched the mobile from yoongi's hands.

"I asked you something!" Jungkook said sternly.

"Give me my mobile back!!" Yoongi said ignoring jungkook's question.

Jungkook put yoongi's mobile in his pocket.

"Go and gargle then get fresh!!" Jungkook said getting up from the bed.

"Fuck you!! I am not going to die if i won't gargle!!" Yoongi cursed huffing.

"KIM YOONGI!!"

Yoongi flinched then looked towards the door and saw namjoon who was glaring at them looking fully pissed off.

Jungkook sighed knowing what is going to happen.

"S-sorry kookie" yoongi apologized to jungkook immediately not wanting namjoon to get more angry.

Yeah he is most scared from jungkook but namjoon always save him from jungkook's anger but when namjoon lose his temper then nobody can save him.

"Get up and do what jungkook said!!" Namjoon said strictly still standing near door.

Yoongi nodded and went to bathroom.

"It's okay hyung" jungkook said calming namjoon.

Without saying anything namjoon went downstairs to kitchen followed by jungkook.

"Is everything okay in hospital?" Namjoon asked jungkook while eating dinner.

"Yeah everything's ok hyung" jungkook answered.

Then yoongi comes into dining room. He looked at namjoon who was not even glancing at him while talking to jungkook.

"Namjoo-" before yoongi could say anything namjoon stood up from his chair.

"Okay I am done with my dinner and jungkook go straight to bed after dinner okay? You have to leave early tomorrow so don't get late" namjoon said and recieving a nod from jungkook he left to his room.

"Come hyung have dinner" jungkook said to yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head as no.

"You know what will happen if he will get to know that you didn't have you dinner right?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded knowing namjoon will get more angry and will ignore him all day.

"So come have dinner and after that you can go to him and say sorry" jungkook said softly.

Yoongi sat down on the chair quietly and finished his dinner.

"You have to help me kookie let's go" yoongi said getting up from chair.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Why?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Kookieeeeee" yoongi whined not wanting to go alone. He is not scared from namjoon's shouting, scolding but he is scared from his silence.