•||14||•

One thing Aditya was sure that Pragya will surely try to contact him

One thing Aditya was sure that Pragya will surely try to contact him. But at some point, he was scared about it. He got ready for the upcoming meeting of the Raisinghania Empire. Roshni went to her hospital. It was the PREESHA hospitals branch of Delhi. She was transferred from Mumbai.

She got her joining letter. The DEAN of the hospital said, "Welcome to the Mumbai branch of PREESHA hospitals, Ms.Roshni. We are really lucky to have you as our doctor."

"Thank you so much, sir. I won't let you down."

"You can start you're your work from tomorrow."

"Okay, Sir...But can I have a look around the hospital?"

"Yeah..sure...Let me call a ward boy who will show you around."

Soon a ward boy joined & took Roshni for a tour around the hospital. She realized there was no major difference between the Delhi branch & Mumbai branch. She noticed it before too. All the hospitals of PREESHA Hospitals were designed similarly. So it won't be any difficulty for working there. The ward showed her cabin. Later around lunchtime, she decided that she will join her fiance.

Another side Pragya went to Malhotra for a meeting. She reached there with their secretary. When she walks towards the conference hall & gets bumped by someone. Another side Pragya went to Kapoor Industries for a meeting. She reached there with their secretary. When she walks towards the conference hall & gets bumped by someone. That someone was none other than rock star AR holding Pragya by her waist when she was going to fall. Pragya closed her eyes in fear but realized she isn't on the floor. Slowly she opened her eyes only to get lost in brown orbs. Aditya was looking at Pragya with so much love. Both were so lost they didn't realize they are having an audience.

Mr. Kapoor saw this & fake coughed to gain their attention & they came out of their zone. Both murmured a sorry.

Mr Kapoor said, "Welcome Mr. AR & Industrialist Arora."