•||11|•

★彡 [ɪɴꜱᴜʟᴛ]彡★

★彡 [ɪɴꜱᴜʟᴛ]彡★

Everyone got busy in their life

Aliyah was the most irritated one along with Tanu. Aliyah had never thought in her wildest dream that she doesn't have anything. She was happy when Rhea left the house because no one is there to take her share of fusion beats and Abhi's wealth and even ready to take over the Kohli Industry. But all her plans flipped in a day. And she became the victim of her plan.

Much to her irritation, her other plan also flopped. She got to know some RK has brought Kohli mansion & living with them. She has no idea who is RK.

Mehras decided to adjust that day in a hotel but none o them let them in. Bankrupt of Mehras spread like fire in the whole of Delhi. They moved in the whole night. Abhi took them to his old house; where he had spent his childhood.

It was not even in a state of living but they were glad to have a house at least to live in. Being tired they slumped down on the floor itself after reaching there.

Next morning.

All are having different plans for a new day. Pragya saw the time and thought to complete her daily work. She took a long shower which half an hour completed in thinking about her past life. She gets ready in a three-piece suit.

Today she had decided to meet Mehras giving them the shock of being alive. His three sisters got to know about it. They too knew about her panic attacks. So they made a plan to make Pragya busy in business & went to attend the Mehras.

Another side of Mehra's thought is to freshen up. But the noise from outside the house didn't let them do that. All of them went out of the house only to be thrown out by the guards with their bags which are still packed. Mehras asked the reason but the guards didn't bulge and took dasi with them and left her in an old age ashram.

Soon, Audi, Skoda, and Mercedes reached that area and one couple came out from each car. They were Disha & Purab, Karan & Preeta, Sameer & Shristi.

Seeing them the happiest one is Abhi. He thought they have came to help him but don't have any idea how his dreams going to crash.

Aliyah was too shocked to see Purab with Disha. Seeing Purab Aliyah run towards but before reaching Purab, the guards stopped her.

Tanu too stood there seeing them. Their outfits screamed status, power, and money. She gets jealous of seeing them.

Disha smirked evilly, especially at Aliyah. She said, "Are you shocked, Aliyah?"

Aliyah fumed hearing her, "What are you doing with this Disha Purab.?"

Purab replied, "Well, Ms. Mehra it shouldn't be your concern, what am I doing my wife."

Aliyah cried, "For god's sake I am your wife damn it."

Purab snapped at her, "when did I get married to you?"

Aliyah closed her mouth because she knew they didn't get married and just act like a couple in front of outsiders only for a few years.

Abhi smiled at Purab and said, "It's fine Purab. Leave that. I am happy for you that you reconcile with Disha. I knew it, you will come to help me for sure."

Listening to him, the couple chuckled.

Shristi said, "Sorry to burst your bubble Rockstar. Oops, sorry ex- rockstar. One year ago you sold this house to one of the fashion designing companies to complete your debt."

Mehras looked at him shockingly and get irritated. Abhi hung his head down.

He said, "Yeah, so what ?"

Sameer answered, "Well the owner of that fashion house is me and my wife Srishti Sameer Luthra."

Preeta remembered her sister's miseries, and nightmares. She shouted, "Like this only, you idiots thrown out my sister of that mansion. And now we are doing the same with you. "

Karan said, "it's just trailer guys. There is more shocking news left for you. You have hurt our di enough but not anymore. Just wait and watch, you will just beg us for sparing your life. My sister also begged you years ago but you didn't listen, now it's your turn."

Many people surround them. After watching the news channels, the people from slum and Basti areas insulted the Mehras calling them names.

The Arora sisters left from there with their partners. They don't have any single time of guilt in them. They have seen their sister. They knew all her miseries started after marrying Abhishek Prem Mehra. Still seeing their sister staying strong for her daughters and her family makes them feel proud.

The insults goes on till the Mehras went out of that colony. They get a house in the basti much to Aliyah and Tanu's irritation.

To be continued..

1) Will Pragya get her lost love?
2) Who is her first love if not Abhi?
3) Will Aditya get a chance to see his ladylove?
4) Who is Aditya's, first love?
.
.
.
Stay Tuned...

꧁𓊈𒆜🆂🅷🆁🆄🆃🅸𒆜𓊉꧂

꧁𓊈𒆜🆂🅷🆁🆄🆃🅸𒆜𓊉꧂