Chapter 43

I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door. I sat up with wide eyes, I covered my body with a comforter.

"Miss Callie," my yaya called me from outside the door. "Kain na po kayo ng lunch. Balak ko po sanang dalhin na lang kaso naka-lock po 'yong pinto niyo."

"We're not hungry yet, yaya," I said, trying to sound as calm as possible. "I'll just call you later."

I turned to Matt who stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes and his face turned red immediately when our eyes met. He looked down at his body his eyes widened and he was about to stand up but I stopped him.

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around him as I scooted closer to him. I snuggled beside him and sighed in contentment. "Stay here for a while."

"Are you okay?" he asked with his bedroom voice. There was worry in his eyes. "May masakit ba? I'm sorry."

I shook my head and rested my head on his chest. "Just a little pain down there but everything is okay."

He looked away and his face was still so red, and the redness was traveling down to his neck. "I'm sorry, Cat." He sighed. "I should have had more control over the situation."

I wrinkled my nose while a smile was forming on my lips and held his chin to make him face me. "It's okay. I wanted it to happen. Don't feel bad, okay? I'm happy that it happened, you should be, too."

He sighed and he wrapped his arms around me. "Magbibihis muna ako, Cat..."

I chuckled and shook my head as my gaze raked over his body. Football really did wonders for his body. Like he has four-pack abs now and a lean body type, I remembered when we were kids, he has love handles and his body was soft whenever I poke it.

My view was covered by Matt's hand. "Magbibihis na talaga ako."

I laughed and removed his hand from my view. "Okay, okay!" I sat up and let the comforter slide down my body.

Matt turned his back on me immediately which made me laugh hard. Gosh! He's so cute!

"It's not like you haven't seen my body earlier, Matty," I said while still laughing. "You cannot unsee what you already saw. Stop being too shy."

He shook his head without looking at me. He hurriedly wore his shirt and didn't even turn to look at me. His neck was still red so I'm assuming that he was still blushing.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I didn't mind what I looked like, he already saw everything.

My comforter suddenly covered my back and when I looked back, Matty was there with a serious expression.

"Cover up, Cat," he said and clicked his tongue.