DRAFM I: chapter 4

Start from the beginning

     And before I realized it, he was already in front of me, soaking wet with blood, eyes glistering with death shadowing, staring daggers at me; with broken and injured body like that, how could he walk that fast? Oh yeah this is a dream you fucking retard!  I said to myself trying to relax even though I really can’t.

     “Ash why?” I couldn’t comprehend what he’s saying. With a trembling crippled hand he held it to me, pointing, until I saw a very familiar bracelet….Eve?!

     Great…why is he doing this to me?

     “Why” he continued still hoarse, why? Why? Why? Don’t you know any other word than why? You stupid faggot!

     I can finally move my damn body and without any hesitation; I strode and stopped right in front of him, yeah it’s Eve alright, you are going to pay for this….

     I held my balling fists to him, ready to punch his annoying face but I suddenly felt the blood gushing out of my body, he stabbed me straight through my heart with his bare hand, it’s a dream but I can feel it, the blood caressed my bear chest, tainting my shirt with blood while the pain exceedingly crawling to my body. I stood there, completely astounded. 

     ‘Oh great am I gonna die here?’  I said mentally while my blood cascade out of my body, and it’s getting faster and faster.

     It’s getting fuzzier; it felt like my head is becoming light and the place was circling so fast like I am riding the fastest roller coaster; it slowly became darker, colder, hazy, what’s happening?

     Luckily, I woke up frowning, breathing heavily; gasping for air while my chest rapidly went up and down. My hand instinctively went to my chest because I can still feel the pain lingering, damn I am soaking wet with my sweat!

      But, what is he doing there? In that place? Why? Don’t tell me…oh please don’t….Eve? Just by a mere uttering of his name gives me goose-bumps sending shivers all over my body, the same eerie cold feeling was crawling into my skin and it made me shiver again…  

     I couldn’t comprehend why, but it feel so weird, my stomach feels like it was thrown into a void, my heart feels like it sank to a bottomless pit while it was tearing apart, this disturbing feeling was far more indescribable because what I felt now is far more frantic than before, tenfold.

     I gazed at my watch so fast; it was still quarter to twelve, damn I thought it’s already morning. I shoot up from my bed, nose twitching when I smelt this weird yet addictive scent from the forest.

     I should check it out, I said with a playful smirk on my face, I know this is stupid but I can’t believe how it smells, this is way too addicting! And if you were in my place then I bet you’d do the same, besides the forest is still our land. And just by that I already forgotten what I dreamt earlier, pretty convenient huh?