"Heh..." In the

    huge empty hall, a vague and long chuckle suddenly came, like a devil's whisper, hovering in the air.

    "Fuck! Cough, cough, cough!"

    Lin Mo didn't laugh enough, but when he heard the chuckle, he was frightened back to the laughter, so he choked on the railing and coughed wildly.

    "The food is delivered, and there is a part-time worker for cleaning. You have lived here for a year, have you forgotten?"

    This voice came from downstairs, accompanied by the sound of high-heeled footsteps.

    Lin Mo didn't dare to look down, grabbed the railing and struggled to climb up on one foot. It took him a long time to climb two steps, and the ecstatic voice behind him was already close at hand.

    "Do you want to go out?"

    Xue Luhe's breath slapped Lin Mo's ear, at a distance that was so close that it made Lin Mo go mad.

    Lin Mo felt that her heart was about to jump out of her chest. She should be thankful that her body was healthy. If she had left her broken heart in her previous life, she would be lying on the ground long ago.

    The person behind him had a unique fir-like fragrance that spread like a substance, covering the shivering Lin Mo like countless invisible hands.

    "Have you remembered why you betrayed me?"

    Xue Luhe said while using a cold palm to pass through Lin Mo's waist.

    On the thin T-shirt, the presence of that hand is too strong.

    Like a thin, small green snake spitting out letters, it circled around the hot body and kept going up, up...

    Lin Mo's whole body jolted, and he gritted his teeth and didn't dare to move.

    There is no ambiguous atmosphere at all! Lin Mo even felt that this was even more terrifying than when he was pressed on the bed just now!

    That icy hand, like the most terrifying poisonous snake in the depths of a nightmare, kept roaming around her most fragile heart... No matter how fast or how fast her heart was beating, or how painful her skin was, it didn't matter. Fa gave that hand even a hint of warmth...

    That hand was raging aimlessly, as if it would stretch out its fangs and bite through her heart if she was not careful.

    Lin Mo felt a strong nausea from the depths of his stomach, and he couldn't help bending over and retching.

    That hand, which was soft as water, instantly became cast iron again, tightening it, and firmly imprisoned her.

    "Do you hate me so much?"

    Xue Luhe pressed Lin Mo tightly into her arms, seeing her retching and frowning in discomfort, but she was completely silent.

    "You can't do it with me, why do you do it with a stranger? Huh?" On the

    narrow and smooth stairs, the two of them had such an ambiguous posture, and the words uttered in their ears were full of ridicule and no affection.

    Lin Mo was nauseated for a long time, and finally became numb, paralyzed in Xue Luhe's arms, and let the other party kill him.

    She closed her eyes tightly, tears streaming down the corners of her eyes.

    There was nothing Lin Mo could do. She was a physique who was prone to tears.

    And the long-term experience of heart disease made her not dare to resist others and use the heart load too much. At this moment, she can only be like a doll and be slaughtered by others.

    Fortunately, Xue Luhe didn't seem to have anything to do, and the big cold hand that was stuck in his throat quickly receded, like the tide leaving the beach.

    Xue Luhe took her hand away, but she didn't move further. She still hugged her tightly like a lover, and sprayed her dangerous breath on her side.

    "Don't you want to explain, my dear wife?"

    Lin Mo worked hard to adjust his breathing, adjusted his voice, tried his best not to feel nauseated, and finally said:

    "You said I was your wife, then you must have had a bad relationship with me before, otherwise you would hit me as soon as you came up, and you are still scaring me."

    After she finished speaking, she hurriedly got out of Xue Luhe's arms and stood firm on the railing. Turn around and look at each other.

    No matter how many times I watch it, Lin Mo still has to sigh: Xue Luhe's face is really beautiful!

    "I love you very much, my dear."

    Xue Luhe looked at Lin Mo, his eyes suddenly curled up, and the corners of his mouth rose, revealing a sly smile.

    Such a smile, accompanied by such words... Although Lin Mo was unwilling to compromise intellectually, he still... couldn't help but believe it.

    Afterwards, Xue Luhe reached out with both hands, suddenly hugged Lin Mo by the waist, and stepped up the stairs step by step.

    "Let's go back to the room, I will tell you how much I love you."

    The author has something to say: Thank you for voting for me during 2020-06-14 17:34:13~2020-06-15 22:39:54 Oh, the little angel who gave out the king ticket or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Nijianhuang;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!