"Hey Thomas! Newt! Wait up guys!" Chuck yelled over towards his friends as he let go of my hand, waving them over. They smiled, making their way over towards the two of us as we all began walking towards the kitchen together.

"Hey, Chuck! See you found the Greenie!" Newt chuckled, patting Chuck on the back as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"My name's Lillian Marie Waters, and I refuse to be reduced to something as generic and demeaning as 'Greenie'!" I protested. Suddenly, all of the boys turned to face me, their mouths hanging open in shock, as though waiting for a waterfall to start spewing out of the depths of their esophagus. Their eyes wide, and unfaltering.

"What did you just say? D-did you say, Lillian...Marie...Waters?" Newt said, stepping forward so that he was looking directly down at me, meeting my forest green eyes with his chocolate brown ones, meeting in a sea of confusion and horror.

"Yeah, why? It's my name. Big deal." I said, as though it were evident. Newt shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose as he did so.

"No, no. Your first name is normal, knowing your full bloody name- that's not normal." Newt said, in a serious, hushed tone. Oh hell. Why wasn't WICKED more specific!? When they said I knew my name, they didn't mention that I was only allowed to know part of my name! Great. Just Great.

"I-I, I don't know. I just-" The tattoo burned on my neck suddenly occurred to me. I touched the skin, and it still stung with pain.

"My neck. My name, it was on my neck. I caught my reflection on one of the metal crates in the box. Put two and two together." I said quickly, and calmly. Newt raised his eyebrow, gently placing a hand on my neck, brushing my hair to the side to get a better look. His eyes widened.

"Bloody hell, she's right..." He murmured softly. Thomas and Chuck came closer to get a better look, gasping slightly as they saw it. What, didn't they have them too? In Maze B, we all had them. We came into the Maze with them. Come to think of it, I didn't remember seeing any tattoos on the people here. They must not have them.

"We've gotta tell Alby about this, Lilli. He'd wanna know." Newt finished, removing his hand from my neck as he crossed his arms over his chest in apparent confusion. I knew I had to stop this, before it got out of hand.

"What would it solve? I mean, it's not like it's going to magically make me remember anything new. All it's worth is telling me my name. Nothing more." I said confidently, perhaps even a bit to confident for someone who is supposed to be completely out of her element, but I didn't care. Newt sighed, shaking his head.

"Maybe, but what about that whole 'The Transfer' bit? I mean, that seems pretty important. Obviously it means the Creators transferred you from somewhere, the question is- where?" Newt asked quietly. I was silent, looking around I noticed more and more boys heading towards the kitchen, and the smell steamed vegetables and cooked meat filled my olfactory senses. I didn't want to cause a scene by being the very last ones to get their food. Sighing, I looked down at the ground.

"I don't know, ok? Look, you're just going to have to trust me when I say that I'm just as clueless as the rest of you. So, please, can we just keep this among ourselves for the time being? It's not going to do any good to make a giant fuss over something that holds no real, new information. It'll only scare people, and my guess is- that's the last thing you guys want." My voice was cool and calm now, as the three nodded, obliging to my request.

"Alright, yeah, that makes sense. Good call, Lilli. I won't mention it." Newt said. Chuck and Thomas nodded.

"Me either." Chuck commented. I smiled, silently thanking him.