Johnny cares about others, but mostly keeps to himself in fear of hurting them. As a effect of that he can be socially awkard at times.

Because of his time of the Ghost Rider Johnny has undergone a change in his moral compass. While he still tries to give a helping hand to people that need it, he became ruthless, cocky and sadistic towards the sinners he hunts.

Johnny can also be quiet petty at times. He stated he disliked Daredevil because he thinks the name would suit him much better.

Background:

Johnny has spend his early life as a stunt rider at a circus together with his father. However, one day tragedy struck and his father died in a stunt accident.

Soon after Johnny has been adopted by another family and still continued his stunt career with them. One day his adopted father has veen plagued by cancer and Johnny appealed at a desperate solution. He has made a deal with Satan, later revealed to be an arch-demon named Mephistoteles, to heal his father.

His adoptive father was cured, but soon also died in a stunt accident. From that day onward Johnny traveled the word with the responsability of Ghost Rider, punishing the wicked and battling demons.

Abilities:

Immortality:When becoming the Ghost Rider Johnny has been turned, for all intent and purposes, immortal. Having Zarathos inside of him assured him a undying life against all manners of harm, tge only thing capable of killing the Ghost Rider being a divine weapon forged in Heaven.

Ghost Rider Transformation:Johnny possesed no superhuman abilities as a human, although he got to have a small percent of his supernatural abilities in time, but hus real power shines when he becomes the Ghost Rider. As the transformations occures Johnny's muscles, skin and organs burn away turning him into a flaming skeleton, but when it's turned off the fire dies and he's regenerated to his original state. At the beggining Johnny was able to turn only in the presence of evil, but now can turn at will.

Superhuman Strenght:Johnny was able to excert a force up to 25 tones as the Ghost Rider. However, given Zarathos's mystical nature his strenght could be increased to incalculable levels.

Superhuman Durability:Johnny is much sturdier than the average person, surviving stunts that'd kill most with no injury. As the Ghost Rider he is invulnerable to any matter of harm from bullets to nuclear bombs, the only thing capabke of hurting him being weapons forged in Heaven.

Superhuman Stamina: When Johnny transforms into the Ghost Rider, his flesh melts off leaving only his skeleton, and is imbued with supernatural flames. This otherworldly energy that empowers Ghost Rider does not let him feel any fatigue, and grants him limitless superhuman stamina during physical activities.

Superhuman Agility: His mystically augmented being grants him enhance reflexes, coordination, dexterity and accuracy. This, along with his experience as a stunt cyclist, provides heightened movements allowing him to dodge projectiles such as Thor's hammer.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his invulnerability to conventional forms of injury, objects such as weapons forged in heaven by the archangel Zadkiel, can actually harm the Ghost Rider to a certain extent. However, if his being is damaged, the magical energies imbuing him allows the Ghost Rider or Johnny Blaze to instantly regenerate any and all damage done, even to the point of fully regenerating lost limbs in moments, and regenerating his skull after it was destroyed in seconds without any discomfort or any evident pain.

Supernatural Awareness: Ghost Rider possesses an extrasensory ability that allows him to detect any supernatural occurrences around him.

Hellfire Manipulation:Johnny is capable to generate and manipulate hellfire, a fire that bypass conventional defense and burns the very souls of his opponents. He can spew it from any part of his body and contrusct it into walls, tornados, blasts and anything he can think of. He can also infuse into objects, giving them special proprieties and he's able to control them through his mind as he does with his chains and Hellcycle.

Soul Manipulation:Johnny is able to control souls to an extent. The Ghost Rider can feel any sin a person has ever commited through their soul and devour the souls of the guilty.

Exorcism: Ghost Rider can exorcise souls from whatever demonic force that's controlling them.

Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Although he's had no proper training, Blaze is a formidable hand to hand combatant and has become quite adept at using his powers in combat situations.

Occult Knowledge: Ghost Rider possesses knowledge of the occult and supernatural.

Self-size Alteration:Ghost Rider has shown the ability to change his own size. When he was shrunk Johnny cane back to his original size without any effort and when he battled Thor the Spirit of Vengeance grew to an enormous size.

Dimensional Travel:Ghost Rider is able to traverse different dimensions. He can open vortexes to escape other realms.

Peneance Stare:As the Ghost Rider Johnny can make his opponent feel all the pain and suffering they ever inflicted on others. This can differ from the sins they commited, from sending them into depression to burning their very souls and leaving them in a catatonic state. Although this is uneffective against demons because they don't have a soul.

Heat Immunity:The Rider is a being perpetually covered in hellfire. As such, he's immune to any kind of fire, lava or any form of heat-based attacks.

Healing:Ghost Rider has shown the abilities to heal people as well. This goes so far as being able to ressucrete the recently deceased. It should be noted that when he uses this ability the orange flames that usually cover his body turn blue.