Pàrt 2 Chapter 7

It was all too much to process in my mind right now. I mean I just found out that my boyfriend is bullying and has been bullying my best friend for like 3 years and I'm just now knowing about this happening I felt betrayed because how could ypou do this to me so all these times when I was crying over my best friend and he was holding me he knew the whole entire time. After that conversation we just had fun like we use to but while we were having fun all I could think about was him saying that he loved me like what did he mean by that like as a friend or a lover?

"Justin I have a question to ask you?"
"Go on ahead,"
"What did you mean by what you said?"
"Well what did I say?"
"Well you said that you loved me, like a lover or a friend maybe, oh wait no a sister."
"No Kayla when I said I love you I meant it more than just a friend."

And after those words left his lips, he kissed me it was so nice but then again rough. And then we broke apart, when I was about to kiss him again my phone rung "Boss" by Fifth Harmony . it was my mom telling me that I should go home because there's a surprise waiting for me there so I left and told Justin I would call him later. Then when I pulled up I saw someone's car that I didn't want to see.............
To be continued..........................

OK guys I know you weren't expecting an update but I was just bored and I just wanted to surprise you guys loooooovvveeee you I will be updating soon