At School

So as we pulled up to Malibu High that the games have begun.
Anyway as we pulled up I seen my two best friends/sisters out of the whole world Selena and Leena IKR they both have the same name kind of sorta.So I pulled away from my bae to hang out with my girls :

"Hi Kayla" they both say in unison. They literally act just like twins.
"Hi guys!" I said and we all joined each other with a group hug, then Marcio laughed at our goofiness.

OK so I'm going to explain the group to y'all we have :Me,Selena,Leena,Kay Anna,KaNaih,Brittany , Stacy, and Kesha.Then you have Marcio,Marco,Luciano,Lucas,Seth,Domani and Julius,and Anthony.

And that's basically the whole crew. As usual after our group hug Brittany and Stacy both came up basically they are like the school reporters they know any and everything.

As we were walking into school they were talking about how Zayn is leaving One Direction.

"I can't believe he is leaving One Direction just because he wants to be normal, he will never be normal because One Direction is WORLDWIDE OK WORLDWIDE!" Tiffany yelled and the whole school looking at her like she just died and came back alive.

" What the hell are all y'all looking at getcho ass back to what the fuck you were doing" said KaNiah. I couldn't do anything but laugh at them. You just gotta love these people right here:-) :-) :-) :-)

Right now I'm in AP Language Arts bored as ever as a usual nerd I sit in the front and all of my friends except KaNaih are sitting in the back along with bae. Anyways then KaNiah talking about her new bae (she literally has one every week.)

"KaNiah will yo ass ever settle down you over here acting like you the black Madonna."

"Well if that's the case you should hook me up with Julius fine ass."

"First of all let me check you right there, he has a girlfriend let me say it louder , HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND OK ."

"And guess what IDGAF."

"Besides he loves that girl  named Kesha."

"Well then hook me up with Channing Tatum"

"Girl that man is older than you, and besides he is married."

"Age ain't nothing but a number" she sang.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her dumb self see my friends are the best ever, my boyfriend is too right?

The woman in the picture is obviously Gabrielle Union she plays as KaNiah.