Chapter 4

Kayla p.o.v.

I saw Marrcio beating up Justin, I know Justin because he was my childhood friend, he was basically my big brother but he turned his back on me in middle school and he never spoke to me again this is how it happened.....

Flashback..................

We were in the 7th grade and it was the second week of school and then all of a sudden he stopped talking to me I think he's jealous but Im not sure ever since I met Marcio he's been acting funny and every time I tried to talk too him he would look the other way but the bad part about it was when it was my 13th birthday party he didn't even show up.

End of Flashback....................

"Mario want in the hell are you doing?"I screamed.

"I was-well we wwweeeeerre ummm playing a well game" and I knew he was lying because he always stuttered when he lied.

"You know what Marcio since you want to bully someone we are over." I said as tears came down my face I couldn't believe he was bullying someone and he knows how I feel about bullying and the worst part my childhood best friend really..

So what I did was let Justin lean on my shoulder and take him to the nurse's office and while we were in there I felt so bad for Justin I wonder how long has it been that Marcio doing this to him. Just when I thought my boyfriend was the best ever he had too do some stupid ass bullshit.

Marcio is stupid isn't he comment on how you feel about the characters.
Lovvvvvvvveeee you readers:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Pink Hair- Stacy
Orange Hair-Brittany
Black Hair-Kay Anna