Ανακάλυψη του σώματος (season Two Ends Here)

"I hate funerals

"I hate funerals.."

....➤"Guys I swear I haven't seen Primadonna since the dance, where is she?!" Elena asked as her, the Salvatore brothers, Caroline, and Jeremy were in her house, trying to find her.

Stefan then said "Guys, I hear crows..." Both the brothers and Caroline bolted for the forest. Then Jeremy and Elena heard a scream, both of them ran towards the forest and saw the most dreadful thing they could, Primadonna's body, with a hole in the place of her heart and her neck slit.

" No!" Elena tried to run down the hill, Damon grabbed her kept her away from it "Elena don't!" Stefan ran down the hill and saw Primadonna's body, the younger Salvatore even though didn't wanted to admit, but he felt his eyes getting a bit blurry because of the tears threatening to fall from them. He picked up Primadonna's body and brought it towards them. Then Caroline, Damon and Stefan kept away from her as they didn't wanted to feed from her.

Caroline was sobbing,Damon had an emotionless expression but inside he was furious and depressed, Stefan had aslo shed few tears. Elena was on the ground hugging her friend's body "Prim, no! Please not her! Why her!? She was human! What was her fault!?" Jeremy was also sad because of the loss of a good person who had helped him save Vicky.

"We, we have to tell her parents.." Damon said slowly, Jeremy then looked around and saw Primadonna's phone he picked it up and saw there was a voice mail for Bonnie which was never sent, he played it and 'Bonnie! Please! Help! I am in the forest, my mom! She is.. She is trying to kill me! Bonnie! Anyone!' Everything was silent for a second..

"What the hell!? Her own mom killed her?!" Caroline shouted, Damon gritted his teeth with regret "I should have known! God damn it! I knew something was wrong with that woman! Stefan!" then he grabbed Stefan and sped off towards the deeper parts of the forest "Maybe it was Primadonna's mother who had controlled you that day to rape her." Stefan nodded furiously and said "I think so too." but "what did you just say?!" both the brothers turned and saw Caroline.

Caroline rushed towards Stefan and punched him "How dare you touch her without her consent! Stefan why would you do that!?" Damon then grabbed Caroline and said "He didn't! He was controlled! And don't worry I was on time! And we both think it was Primadonna's mother who did this, because I once saw her eyes turn black, and Stefan's eyes were also black when he was about to, you know. Force himself on her." Caroline calmed down and fell on the ground and started crying.

" We, we have to give her a funeral guys.. " Caroline said while crying.