chapter 9 world meeting part 2

As meeting start, each world leader begin the asking questions in every mind.

USA representatives: let's question what's going on here....

First images show pokemon living in city. Pokemon are making home and getting well with humans.

Maria hills:'their threat!!'

Leon explains world of pokemon, how they live by their side, work together and bond as well. Explains more about mega evolution, z crystal and more. Plus region decide sent pokemon ranger to other parts of world keep balance of pokemon and people work together.
Few have mind to use pokemon to help them or experiments.(Reed I'm talking about...) but miss hills decide to say her mouth open.

Hills: we must destroy these pokemon before they become threat!!!

But to her surprise champions from pokemon region glare at her. Plus from every person as well.

Superman: you have no right to decide which be destroyed or not.

Russian: best you shut up miss hills.

Country's from around world have enough with shield and hills. But decide to discuss this another time. Now focus to another images shows legandry godzilla taking down kaiju from kaijuverse.

USA representatives: OK explains why he'll is that???

Monarch leader: every meet dr.serizawa world expert on godzilla.

G force shock see another Serizawa here, and study godzilla.

Dr. Serizawa: creatures here gojira, alpha titans and balance of nature.

Serizawa explains history of monarch and titans are animals that live long ago. They also build facility on titans around world. Serizawa explains data that 17 or more titans live their. Monarch shows videos of Kong, live on skull Island, mutos and more.
But g force have problem with Gojira since he destroy their weapons.

G force leader: that monster destroy our forces!!!

Dr.serizawa: they are not monster's they are animals!!!!