Prolong part 2 peter son&daughter, take them and new home

As Deltarex and others follow location of first one. Lead them to home, which is odd see this.
Deltarex: ok ready get in that home.
Three them got in, see babysitter watch baby with blue eyes and blond hair.

Baby sitter: who are you and get out before

I sigh and put her sleep with dust like substance. Even child ad well, now hold in hands by Aurora keep him safe.
Auroua: master why baby is show amount of energy.
Uganda knuckle: then this child is.
Deltarex: so this kid is peter son. I should have known, spider woman must have known from start.
Then few minutes pass Deltarex sigh, know this level of his way.
Deltarex: We must take him.
Both:....what!
Aurora: master is this consider.....
Deltarex: go now you take Gerald to our base now, and I well find other energy.
They left back my domain area, which I activate my device track down other life energy source. Them hear someone so I left before she appear.

At another location, I'm near new York orphanage, run down one.
Deltarex: ok why life energy in that orphanage, something's not right.
Deltarex enter building, which many children are badly injured.
Deltarex: ok where is energy source.
Deltarex notice device point to room separate and have one newborn abandon in their.

(Repeat reminder images goes credit to artists

(Repeat reminder images goes credit to artists.)
Deltarex: ok, if my scanner correct then this is peter daughter but who is...
His analyzer complete as shock to see his face.
Deltarex: No way MJ, but my report say child dies unless she fake her daughter death and lie to peter.....
I carry her in my arms, notice her name Anna.
Deltarex: So your name Anna huh, let's get you out of here.
Deltarex left with other child of peter parker. Then caretaker came check only discover child is gone.

Back to Deltarex domain, Aurora and knuckle watch Gearld as he return with young girl.
Aurora: Master is that his daughter.
Deltarex: yes and turns out Mary Jane is mother to Anna.
Both: what!
Aurora: But...child have....
Knuckle: yeah black hair.
Deltarex: I don't know why but now you want know reason why take child.
Both nodded and sigh get ready to explain.
Deltarex: first reson is protect children since they are son and daughter of peter parker. Second if villains finds out, then child well get kill or experiment by them and third punishment.
Both confuse on last one, but explain to them spider woman will suffer for hurt peter, so take her only sunshine way, same goes for Mary Jaime since she well regret abandon her daughter.
Deltarex: we got it.
Both nodded but now try hide two babys from enemy.
Deltarex: Ok Aurora and knuckle take Gerald to kamen rider universe. while I take Anna to her new home.
Aurora: Yes master but where you..
Deltarex: Just go already
Knuckle: ok.
Both led with boy, now I look at Anna, smile see her sleep.
Deltarex: ok now to Delta Academy.
(Is new universe instead of union or unity. Is has three rival academy, Alpha, Omega and Delta Academy. Still have ruby, bnha, did, and few attempt arrogant but good people.you well find out more information on academy in later chapter.)

Kamen rider world, Aurora and knuckle appear, hide in area. Look for someone take care of Gerald until see japanese woman sit and look down from her living room. Both closer listen to woman habmve child of her own, so Aurora place baby on baby carrier, write note and ring door. She answer to find baby boy left at her doorstep.
Woman: oh my cute baby
She carry him to her house, which mission is success. Both left, but unaware some was their.
???: rejoiced our future king well cone soon.
At location Deltarex teleport to delta academy. Is beautiful school with edible plants ear to not, and building is amazing.

Deltarex: Ok Anna we are here

Then strange light appear with one appear look familiar to others.

Deltarex: what the

Deltarex: what the....
Deltarex realises Anna have sacred gear, qurick and few power within her.
Deltarex: your really are peter daughter....
I notice miss goodwitch is her office, I sigh to know she well be only one. So I slowly place Anna on booster.
Deltarex:good bye Anna
He left as miss goodwitch open door and notice Anna is their.
Glynda: oh poor child.
She pick her up, Anna giggle make glynda happy. She read her name and look at Anna for a relaxation
Glynda: name Anna, then we call you Anna goodwitch.
She left as I smile for a new famiy to take care of her.
Deltarex good luck Ann a.
Deltarex left with others report of their mission.