"I would love to, thank you." Stefan says as he enters in the house smiling but also avoiding Primadonna as whenever he used to look at her he remembered the fainted body of hers after what the unknown person, whom Damon and him are still trying to find, did. 

Then everyone looked at Damon, who bore a irritated expression "What are we? Twelve?" Elena then sighed "I am sure one of us mentally is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?." Damon folded his arms and shook his head "No."

"Seriously, Damon. Our way. You promised. We call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Damon then huffs at Elena's statement. "Sure Elena Sure." Elena gives a smile because of Damon"Then, please come in."

As soon as they both come in, Elena goes and grabs Bonnie's and Primadonna's jackets" Thanks Els." Elena nodded while smiling at Primadonna." Wait where are you guys going?"Stefan asked while being scared for three of them. 

" To school? "Primadonna slowly says as it was the most obvious thing in the whole world." Oh no no no, we didn't create a safe house for you to just leave it Elena." Stefan then adds" Yeah, Klaus is out there, we know that."

" right. but where? no one knows. look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. and I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I will will be safe here. "Elena responds" But I don't want to be a prisoner." Then Bonnie smiles" Plus I will be there to protect her.and Primadonna too. Right Prim?" Primadonna nods and says" Yeah. and let's be honest, the spirit in me will yeet him off." All four of them look at Primadonna confusingly" Yeet? The heck does that mean? " Damon asked. 

" Uh, it just came out of my mouth. Maybe it means to throw something far away? I don't know, bye you both! " then she grabs Elena and Bonnie's hand and runs away.

 Maybe it means to throw something far away? I don't know, bye you both! " then she grabs Elena and Bonnie's hand and runs away

At the end, Stefan had also decided to join the girls, currently waiting for Their Professor Alaric to show up. Elena then pulls out the decade dance poster and shows it to Bonnie and Primadonna, which they both nod to for going, then Primadonna turns forward when their Professor arrived. Then she notices that the way of walking of Alaric was different... 

"Hello, my class, what are we learning today?" Primadonna then replies "With the decade dance tonight Professor, we've been covering 60s all week..?" Primadonna says, slowly trailing off as Ric knew what we were supposed to do till today. 

"Right thanks, the sixties." Alaric trails off then Primadonna sees him looking at Elena for longer than 3 seconds and then moves towards the board."The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate" He says, but is interrupted by Elena.

"The Watergate was 70s ric-I-Mean Mr Saltzman" Elena corrects herself before looking around and blushing for blurting his nickname out. Then Alaric smiles hesitantly "Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena" then he again turns around the board.