Prologue

Chowon was born into a prestigious family where everyone was the best of the best so naturally, his family expected him to be particularly outstanding like everyone else.

Indeed Chowon was proficient at playing the violin it was his passion or it had seemed that way. He was pressured since young to be perfect in every aspect and not ruin the family's reputation. However, his obsession to be perfect ruined him and he was diagnosed with a mental disorder.

Personality-wise, he was known for his outbursts, arrogance and how he acted superior to everyone.

However one day he met Dojun, the love of his life on a blind date. He was all he ever needed and he became dangerously attached. Each day his obsession for Dojun grew and if he ever saw Dojun with another person he turned everything upside down. one time he broke someone's leg because he was standing too close to Dojun.

Their relationship wasn't all happy it was dangerous because of how 'psychotic' Chowon was. When they divorced Chowon was still obsessed with Dojun but Dojun fell in love with another. Angered Chowon wreaks havoc once again yet, but on a rainy night, he encounters Kyungsoo. Dojuns brother in laws best friend and they end up sleeping together.

Love is an illusion (side story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara