Eleven - The End

Yeosang looked around for San the first thing when he arrived at school but he didn't find him anywhere. He looked around the places where he could probably be but he didn't see him. Yeosang decided to leave him another text message in hopes he will reply to it this time.

"Mingi!! Have you seen San anywhere?" Yeosang asked when he passed by Mingi.

"I haven't, why? Isn't he with you?" Mingi asked.

"Nope. Send me a message if you see him somewhere" Yeosang walked away to look for San once more before their class started in a few minutes.

To Yeosang's dismay, he couldn't find San anywhere and learned that he went home with Jongho to their province. Yeosang kind of felt bad that he didn't tell him but he really didn't have to especially when they were just friends. He just maybe there was some emergency that he had to go home so he just brushed it off but worried more so about what might have happened to him.

Yeosang spent the next few weeks hanging out with his friends and with Wooyoung too occasionally but he still hasn't heard from San directly. San texted Yunho and Wooyoung about his whereabouts but never told him. Yeosang thought that maybe San was tired of him and his bullshit that he might have left him for good and forgotten about him.

"Yeo!! You okay?" Wooyoung sat beside him and asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Yeosang looked at him confused.

"Hm you haven't been talking that much the past few weeks I mean I know you really don't but it's becoming even less now. Is it because of what happened?" Wooyoung's face was etched with worry.

"No no it's not but there's just something bothering me" Yeosang replied.

"I think I know what it's about but trust me, don't worry about it and I think he likes you too" Wooyoung giggled and patted his best friend's back.

"W-what are you even talking about?" Yeosang looked away and stuttered.

Wooyoung just laughed and left Yeosang flustered. Yeosang did think about it but he wasn't ready to face it yet after everything that happened the past few days and this time, San was nowhere to be seen.

A few more days pass until San finally showed up in class but Yeosang wasn't there because his professor asked him to do some errands. He only heard about San being back when he wasn't there anymore and was at the library. Yeosang ran towards the library and finally saw him there. A bright smile on his face, warm and gentle that made Yeosang smile so wide. Suddenly, everything that he worried about disappeared in that moment.

"Sangie!!" San waved at him, holding a book on his other hand, "how have you bee-"

San got cut off when Yeosang tackled him with a hug, squeezing him tight.

"Why didn't you reply to any of my messages? I was worried" Yeosang said softly, gently letting go of San.

"You texted me?? I didn't receive any message from you but I did text you lots of times!! But the signal is pretty bad there so you'd probably receive them today. I messaged the others about my whereabouts too since they asked '' San giggled and held Yeosang's hands.

"Oh that explains it. Is everything alright at home? Did something happen?" Yeosang looked at him with concern, softly caressing San's hands in his.

"Everything's okay now. We had to go home because mom got sick all of a sudden and we were all worried so we stayed until she got her results back, turns out she's been working too hard and had pneumonia. She had to stay in the hospital for a few days until she got better" San explained.

"I'm glad she's better now. How about you? Are you okay?" Yeosang's worried face still didn't change as he examined San's face carefully.

"I'm fine Sangie!! Don't worry about me" San smiled and asked back, "how about you? How have you been?"