Six

"Woah, your place is so neat" Yeosang said in awe as he looked around San's place. It was an apartment good enough for 2 people to live in and the place smelled like lavenders. Fairy lights were hanging right above his desk with polaroids of San's cat and him with his family. The room was neat with clean bedsheets and with the window right beside the bed, it gave a good view to look at and or just to sit by and relax while drinking coffee.

"Thank you. It's not even fully finished yet, I still have furnitures unopened" San shyly replied and handed Yeosang a towel, "dry yourself off, you might get sick after that run in the rain"

"Thank you" Yeosang beamed.

"I'll prepare the food, you can do whatever you want until then" San grinned and went to the kitchen with the food that they bought, "Oh and thank you for the food too Sangie"

"Of course. Your view is amazing, this is so nice" Yeosang said and sat by the window with the beautiful city lights illuminating and the rain drizzling.

"That's actually why I chose this place" San said and moved to where Yeosang was.

San was looking at the moon hiding behind the dark clouds, while Yeosang looked at San. The lights from the outside shined on him that made San's features clearer. Yeosang had never noticed it before but San was undeniably beautiful. His eyes lit up when he looked at the moon. He had a small but very genuine and comforting smile on his face.A smile which showed his dimples almost perfectly. A smile looking at which your tiredness goes away and is replaced by energy. It's like there is nothing more gratifying than seeing him smile like that

"Is there something on my face?" San asked, looking at Yeosang.

"No no. Is the food ready?" Yeosang cleared his throat and changed the topic. He quickly looked away, a small blush forming on his cheeks and moved towards the dining table.

"Yeah!! We can cook the meat while we eat" San got the table ready with all the food that they bought and a small grill with the meat on top.

"Thank you for accepting me in your humble home" Yeosang chuckled and grabbed his own chopsticks.

"You're always welcome here" San smiled genuinely and cooked the meat while they began eating.

"This bulgogi tastes good" Yeosang commented and tried everything else on the table.

"Right?? That's why I always buy their bulgogi, '' San expressed and placed the cooked meat on top of Yeosang's rice.

Yeosang looked at him with a surprised look but San only wriggled his eyebrows with a smile and continued to cook the rest of the meat. Yeosang smirked and shook his head, eating the meat that San gave when he noticed he didn't take any bite yet.

"Why are you giving me food when you haven't eaten any yet?" Yeosang complained.

"Why not? And besides, I'll start eating now" San glared at him playfully and finally ate.

Yeosang couldn't help but laugh at how childish San seemed but also how simple his gestures and how genuine they were. He felt a tug in his heart when he realized that San prioritized him first but he thought it may also be because he's a guest. But whatever San's intention was, he's a really warm and gentle guy with a great heart. Yeosang was truly lucky to have him as his friend

"When did you start loving dancing?" San asked. They were eating their bingsu now that was already out of shape but still incredibly cold and it didn't matter that it was raining hard outside.

"Hm I can't remember when exactly but ever since when I was young? Me and Woo would always join dance clubs and such before" Yeosang smiled at the memory.