[Vol 1] Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

Aria's P.O.V

We've now reached Tsilge, Which after arriving in the town we immediately went to the Adventurers Guild.

"We'll go report about the destruction of Zetsuya." Toa said as I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Are you sure though? You also have right to the reward for finishing this request." Toa said as I shrugged.

[We still need to get re-registered as adventurers, and also if we managed to increase our ranks without Tomoe here, she'll sulk.] I explained.

"She indeed would..." Mio agreed at my words.

"Eh? So you're not gonna register today?" The dwarf girl asked us.

"I wanted to see someone with a level over 1000!" The guy said.

'You guys are looking forward to that? I'll rather avoid it.' I thought thinking how much attention I would unfortunately draw.

[I'm going to look around the guild while we wait.] I told them as I began to walk off.

"Rinon, wait quietly here wit Mio." Toa told the young girl.

"Hey don't treat me like a child." Rinon responded.

'Heh, I think it might be better to say they're roles are reversed.' I thought as headed towards their boards.

'Hm, so the number 1 adventurer is Level 201 and rank S. Not really concerning then really.' I thought since Zetsuya's adventurer was level 444 and he easily got defeated by Mio and Tomoe.

'Still I better be cautious, anyone can hide in the shadows.' I thought.

'Thinking about it now, Toa and the others are pretty weird for staying there when they we're only around level 100 or so.' I thought as I ignored some upcoming thoughts about Toa's well being.

Moving towards the Quests board I stared.

'Heh, only A-Rank and B+ Rank Quests are left... So anything lower must be pretty popular and useful since it's still risky, but plentiful as well.' I thought as I then looked up.

'Hm? An S Rank Quest is here... The Rembrant Company... So it's from some merchant company.' I thought reading the details of the quest.

'Hm? All it ask for are the eyes of those Ruby Eye's? This is very coincidence.' I Thought using Rulers Authority to make the quest float into my hands.

I felt alot of eyes on me at my actions, but I ignored ot since it could definitely be weird for newcomer or no name to grab a S-Rank Quest.

'I'll just keep it with me for now.' I thought throwing it in my inventory.

'I'll have to ask Toa and the others for some of The Ruby Eyes that I killed later.' I thought.

"What is it, Miss?" Rinon asked me as I turned towards her and Mio.

"Oh my, Young Miss, Are you plotting somthing?" Mio said as I gave a small giggle and shook my head.

[Nothing like that Mio, but I did find a interesting quest.] I told her.

"Hmm... Oh Big, Sis!" Rinon said as Toa came up from behind her sister and hugged her in her arms.

"We gave our report and our rank increased a whole bunch!" Toa said smiling happily.

[That's great! Congratulations! Now we can go have lunch and split the materials we gathered.] I said making her nod in agreement.

-Time Skip-