11' Bring it on, baby

Comincia dall'inizio

And Buttercup. She was staring at me, and I was staring right back at her. She was trying to glare at me now, after gaining her composure, but she just looked like a cute angry puppy to me. I gave her a lazy grin, which made her already candy pink face turn into a pretty scarlet.

Bubbles was the first puff to reply to my greeting, "Uh h-hi.." with her hands still on her face, her response coming out a little muffled. "How's it going?" Boomer said as he slowly went closer to her, and she didn't back away. "Its going g-good. How about you guys??"

"We've been alright, just missing our 6 favorite girls in the whole world." Mitch said giving Robin a charming smile, she blushed some more but quickly snapped out of it and snapped at him, "Gee, that's funny because if you "missed" us so much, why did you guys leave us without even saying goodbye, hmm?" His face fell immediately after she said that, and so did the rest of ours. The girls stare was as cold as ice now, the cold stares we saw when we first saw them again. It stung.

My brothers and I just looked at each other with frowns, Blaine talked to us in our minds, "Dudes, I don't think talking to them is gonna get us through to them.. I think we need to do what we do best." And he gave us all a knowing smirk, we grinned at each other and all ran to the street band that was a couple of feet away from us. The puffs just looked at us as if we grew 3 heads.

"Yo dudes, would you mind doing us a favor?"

No Ones POV

THE puffs just saw the ruffs take the street bands instruments and started playing a beat, almost like demonstrating to them how to play it and gave it back to them. Each ruff took the hand of their respective puff and spun them around, the girls blushing momentarily before going back to their cold façade. They were doing good so far until the boys started to sing and they had to bite down smiles.

Blitz: Yeah!
Butch: Come on!

Brick: You and me are meant to be
Boomer: Like a brand new board and the awesomest wave

Brick and Boomer grabbed Blossom and Bubbles and dipped them and brushed the hair out of their faces, leaving their faces as pink as Blossom's eyes.

Blaine: Thing is honey, I'm unique
Mitch: Forever chillin' and tryin' to catch some rays

They dipped Bell and Robin the same way, gaining very similar reactions.

Butch: Without you, I sing the blues
Blitz: 'Stead of rock, rock, rock,  rock, rock and roll

Again, they did the same thing to Buttercup and Bunny with their faces blushing too.

Brick: So I'm hoping you miss me too
Boomer: And you're down with who I am since I broke the mold

The boys: March to the beat
(Oh!)
I march to the beat, gonna do my thang
(Hey!)
March to the beat
(Oh!)
I march to the beat, gonna do my thang!

The boys managed to get a lot of random boys from the crowd and they started to dance with them, the puffs just staring like they lost their minds.

The boys: Come on and feel this beat 'cause I gotta be me
Yeah, let it move those feet, it'll set you free
Come on, ya need to see that I gotta be me
I gotta be, gotta be, gotta gotta be me
Come on and feel this beat 'cause I gotta be me
Yeah, let it move those feet, it'll set you free
Come on, ya need to see that I gotta be me
I gotta be, gotta be, gotta gotta be me