"It's okay. Wala rin naman akong dinala. I wasn't expecting you to be a he either."

"We've been talking a lot, but we didn't even share our first name. Siguro ay ayos lang na sabihin na natin ang pangalan natin sa isa't isa?" Oh yes! I didn't realized that we didn't even share our names.

"Me first," tumango naman ako.

"I'm Timotheo. But you can call me Theo. Timotheo sounded too long, don't you think?"

"And I'm Victoria or Tori. They call me Tori." I said a little shy. I always feel shy when I say my name to other people.

"Nice! Our initial is T, T." And he smiled again. Showed me his cute dimples again and his perfectly lined teeth. What I noticed was he easily smiles. And that was his asset.

"I thought we will be both awkward. Buti na lang at hindi. Do you want to grab some food?" I nodded my head to agree. I also thought that we will be both awkward with each other. Pero ngayon ay mukhang napaka komportable namin sa isa't isa. Siguro ay dahil ilang taon na rin kaming naguusap.

Timotheo is fun to be with. He's so easygoing and not so difficult. He talks a lot and I also talk a lot and that keep our conversation going. Pumasok na rin kaming dalawa sa restaurant at doon ko lang naman napagaalaman na parehas lang kami ng edad at parehas lang din ang University na pinapasukan namin dalawa. What a coincidence!

"No really? Doon mo rin ba nakuha ang pamphlet abouy the Melancholic Entries?" Di makapaniwalang sambit ko dito.

"Yep," he said popping the p.

"I was skeptical at first but I also checked that website. That time I was really looking for someone I can vent with. It's so embarrassing to vent with my friends. To cut the story short, I met you online and the rest is history." Napatango naman ako sa sinabi niya. We both ordered big burgers and large servings of fries but I added a strawberry milkshake.

When he speaks, his eyes seem like speaking too. When was the last time I have someone that is willing to talk to me with the same enthusiasm? I think this was my first time. When Nikos and I were talking we were always bickering with each other. When Elizabeth and I were talking, I am always pushing her to her limits. And when I am talking with Trevor, I am always putting words in his mouth.

I sip my milkshake when I'm listening to his stories. Napagalaman ko na dumaan pa siya sa Mama niya sa hospital at hinatid ang kanyang kapatid sa Academy. His dad is busy, kaya naman siya ang nagaassist sa kanyang nakakabatang kapatid.

And I told him that I was suspended because of Amber. He let out an ohh sound. He found my situation amusing when I told him that I cut Amber's hair.

"Where did you keep the hair?" He asked while biting on his burger. Naalala ko na naman ang mukhang ng guidance.

"It was confiscated by the guidance counselor. I should have kept it." Sabi ko naman pabalik dito.

"Too bad," he let out a disappointed sound. Well yes, that's too bad. Then, we continue eating our food when Theo started opening another topic.

"Tori, this may sound so weird. And I know that we've been here for almost an hour," Napatingin agad ako sa wristwatch ko nang sabihin niyang halos oras na pala kami naguusap.

"I didn't even know that we're already talking long enough." Sagot ko sa kanya dahil parang ilang minuto lang nang umupo kami sa loob. Maybe, I enjoyed talking to Theo that I lost track of time.

"But, the moment when we both sit here, there's a guy who have been looking at us for almost an hour." Napakunot naman ang noo ko dahil sa sinabi niya. Theo, then, put his burger down and move closer to me. Ilang pulgada na lang ang layo niya sa akin.