Prologue

~Flashback~

"What a freak!"

"He's a monster!"

"He's so weak!"

You shook in fear and pain with tears falling from your eyes down to your chin as the other teens beat you up.

"Hey! Leave 'em alone!"

A voice of a male shouted at the entrance of the alleyway you're in with the bullies.

They turn to the said voice as you stay in your spot still shaking in fear and not looking up.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?"

The leader asked smugly before getting punched in the face by a boy with tan skin and an afro style hair. (not sure if it's really a style though)

"Why you-"

The others charged at him to fight but ended up beaten. They were all then on the ground unconscious.

The silence made you slowly look up towards your saviour. As your tears shine by the sunlight make eye contact with a pair of brown eyes with your (e/c) ones.

"You okay?"

The boy asked as you shakily nod,

"I'm f-fine."

You reply shyly and hesitantly taking the boy's reached-out hand as he helped you stand up.

He was taller than you as your height reached his chest. Another boy then approached beside him.

He had the same height as the dark skin boy but he had light-coloured skin and long hair tied up in a ponytail.

They both have dark-coloured hair but you have pure white short messy hair with some strands covering your eyes. As for your appearance, you look a lot like a girl with a slim and feminine body.

You then started to pick up the fruits that had fallen from your basket when the bullies attacked you. A smaller hand held out one of the fallen apples making you look up to see a little girl hugging a big-headed teddy bear on one side.

you smile at her genuinely, thanking her as you took the apple from her before standing up.

"T-thank you for saving me, even though I don't like violence."

You thank them as you notice they're travellers judging by their cloaks.

"You guys must be tired from all the travelling. How about I get you guys a drink at my place? I-I can make some tea or lemonade?"

You notice the afro boy's eyes lit up by mentioning lemonade.

"Sure", he answered before the other could respond making him chuckle.

You led them the way to your house as the girl ran up beside you to hold your fingers with a giggle. This gesture made you smile and continue walking.

~End of flashback~

You smile a little from the memory of when you first met Afro.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot for?"

A deep voice ask snapping out of your thoughts as you turned away from the now-grown Afro's gaze beside you.

"I-It's none of your business."

You stutter in reply with a blush on your face as you tried to hide it with your scarf. Afro smile secretly at your cuteness.